Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Tomorrow is the 400th issue of the LFCA!
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Becoming Whole. The author explains how the act of walking can bring out emotional thoughts that she buries throughout the day. A beautiful post in finding a reflection of her own emotional pain in nature. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Need a drink?: The Virtual Lushary is currently open for the month. Let everyone know what you've been up to since we last met. Please let me know if you'll be at BlogHer this summer or live in the Chicago area and I'll set up a get together so everyone can meet.
- Question: Lisa DG is approaching the 1 year anniversary of the loss of Sally Ann at 19 weeks gestation. She would like suggestions from others with similar loss experience on rituals or memorial ideas to remember the love they shared.
- Question: Tina has an HSG scheduled for next Wednesday and has some questions about it. Please make the time to stop over and offer any advice, support or encouragement you might have. She really appreciates it.
- Question: If this cycle doesn't work, Gwinne is moving on to IVF. She's looking for advice/stories about the transition between IUI and IVF in general, and anyone who used an antagonist protocol in particular.
- Nominations: Glow in the Woods is calling for nominations. "We acknowledge the writing of babylost parents four times a year -- once for each season. For Spring 2009, send us posts from March, April and May -- go here to nominate by no later than Thursday, June 18th, and here to review the winners so far. On Friday June 19, we'll announce the winner along with a list of all the nominees."
- Project: Braces Bunch is taking new members. "Over the past 2 years, we've had an fantastic group of women participate in the Braces Bunch-and each year, we re-group to see who needs to rotate out for a variety of reasons. And that means, we would love to invite a new group of snail-mail-junkies to join the Bunch!"
- Vote: Weebles Wobblog is up for an award and she needs your vote. I've made the message 140 characters so people could tweet it too: "Help my friend: Go here http://www.socialluxelounge.
com/blogluxe/Go to "most inspiring." First row--vote Weebles Wobble. Please RT." Or, er, and don't just tweet it; vote too! And daily. Through July 6th.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- A Cop, A Nurse, 3 Dogs, and Maybe Baby is celebrating her birthday and blogoversary this Tuesday. Go wish her congratulations and sing her a little song.
- Battynurse has a birthday this week. Go over and celebrate with her.
- Making Me Mom is celebrating her anniversary on Thursday. Go wish them congratulations.
- A Woman My Age is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Soulbliss is celebrating her birthday on Friday too. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Tigger is also celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Punch Drunk is celebrating her anniversary next Saturday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Infertile Ground celebrated her anniversary last Sunday. She has been with her husband for 19 years, and writes a touching post about 19 things she loves about him.
- Demeter had a birthday last Sunday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Katie is celebrating her 30th birthday. Stop by and give her your good wishes.
- Thinking Miracles will be remembering their unfulfilled due date this Friday. Please go over and give them support.
- No Swimmers was remembering the birth and death of her identical twin girls last Friday. Please go over and remember with her by doing a random act of kindness this week.
- Nat's co-worker just got a not compatible with life diagnosis at 18 weeks. Please send your thoughts and prayers to her and her family as they cope with this diagnosis.
- Jendeis's beta has stopped doubling. She is currently waiting for more bloodwork and a sonogram to make sure the pregnancy is not ectopic. Please go over and give her support and love.
- Shopgirl is doing her first donor IVF cycle for #2. They only have 1 vial left and the donor is no longer available so they are doing IVF instead of IUI this time around. The retrieval is this Wednesday.
- Sassy is PUPO as of this past Friday
- NoodleGirl from On and Ongoing has her egg retrieval for IVF#1 and there is just one follie with which to work. Please go cheer on the Lone Ranger!
- Murgdan's husband just lost his job. Please go over and give them support.
- Liv is one day away from beta. Go keep her company while she waits to hear the results of the cycle.
- So Dear and Yet so Far is going to support her sister when her baby arrives. Understandably this is bringing a lot of emotions up in her. She could use some hugs.
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- Michele's 13w5d appointment showed that the cerclage is high and tight. She will remain on bedrest, but the doctor was pleased. Twin A was confirmed a boy and Twin B was confirmed a girl. Bobby and Maya were both doing well, with strong heartbeats and measuring on target.
- Courtney at PrayingforaLittleOne is still having contractions even with the procardia and will be on bedrest until Henry comes.
- MeAndBaby's Blog had a first beta of 20. She now needs to wait for the second beta on Thursday. Please keep her company while she sits in limbo.
- IF Optimist is cautiously optimistic after a positive first beta of 17.2 at 11dp3dt. She is wondering if 11 days past transfer is early to test. If you have good stories of a low beta on day 11, please let her know!
- Caroline got a positive beta on Friday--it was 256!
- Leahjane had her 10 week ultrasound and is so relieved that her baby doesn't appear to have anacephaly. Her first baby had this condition so she is very reassured that so far, all is well. Please give her support. She needs hugs.
- None Today.
Read and Support