Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Holy shit, I can't believe this is the 400th Issue of the LFCA.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: *Keeping the same one because for the second time ever, we didn't get enough vote to get it on the front page of Kirtsy*. Please vote for this one from Becoming Whole. The author explains how the act of walking can bring out emotional thoughts that she buries throughout the day. A beautiful post in finding a reflection of her own emotional pain in nature. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Radio Show: Creating a Family is covering "What is the relationship between your weight and your fertility? The latest research may surprise you. Does it matter how overweight you are? How much weight do you really need to lose? Listen in or e-mail questions by accessing the radio show page at www.creatingafamily.com."
- Recommendation: Kim needs to find a good pediatrician in Portland, Oregon ASAP, and would appreciate some recommendations from those in the area.
- Question: Mrs. Higrens asks, "Has anyone else had any experience with eggs not fertilizing (without ICSI) when both eggs and sperm looked good? Did a latter ICSI help?" Head over to her blog if you have any thoughts.
- Question: Kat just received her protocol for IVF #2. She will be on the Microdose Lupron Flare protocol. Does anyone have experience or knowledge about this protocol? Stop by Kat's blog to give her insight.
- Need a drink?: The Virtual Lushary is currently open for the month. Let everyone know what you've been up to since we last met. Please let me know if you'll be at BlogHer this summer or live in the Chicago area and I'll set up a get together so everyone can meet.
- Vote: Weebles Wobblog is up for an award and she needs your vote. I've made the message 140 characters so people could tweet it too: "Help my friend: Go here http://www.socialluxelounge.
com/blogluxe/Go to "most inspiring." First row--vote Weebles Wobble. Please RT." Or, er, and don't just tweet it; vote too! And daily. Through July 6th.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more will be added soon)
- Battynurse has a birthday this week. Go over and celebrate with her.
- Making Me Mom is celebrating her anniversary on Thursday. Go wish them congratulations.
- A Woman My Age is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Soulbliss is celebrating her birthday on Friday too. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Tigger is also celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Punch Drunk is celebrating her anniversary next Saturday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Heather celebrated her anniversary this week. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Tragic Optimist celebrated her birthday yesterday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Gal of Growing Inside is turning 38. Go send her some love and birthday wishes.
- Thinking Miracles will be remembering their unfulfilled due date this Friday. Please go over and give them support.
- None Today.
- Phoebe could use a hug right now.
- Bagmomma is starting her DE cycle. Go over and wish her good thoughts today.
- Jendeis had an ultrasound yesterday and is back in the wait-and-see space. There is an 80% chance that the pregnancy is non-viable and an 18% chance that it is.
- Eggcetera is having a laparoscopy on Friday to remove 2 fibroids and to see if there is any endometriosis. She is getting a little nervous and could use some support.
- Bella just had a successful transfer of 2 blasts; go keep her company during her WUB. She also has a fun poll to see when she should test- what do you think?
- Liana is in low beta hell, and told by the nurse not to get her hopes up - but to also not give up hope. A terrible place to be. Please go give her support.
- Lisa DG got a BFN after her Clomid cycle. Please go give her lots of love and support.
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- Michele's 13w5d appointment showed that the cerclage is high and tight. She will remain on bedrest, but the doctor was pleased. Twin A was confirmed a boy and Twin B was confirmed a girl. Bobby and Maya were both doing well, with strong heartbeats and measuring on target.
- Courtney at PrayingforaLittleOne is still having contractions even with the procardia and will be on bedrest until Henry comes.
- Tubeless in Seattle has had her big U/S and is having 3 boys! Everyone is doing well and the babies look great!
- Tracy's sister (her surrogate) just got their beta results back, and it is 300. Go wish them congratulations.
- The mother who has chosen Heart Cries as adoptive parents gave birth to a little boy on Tuesday. Rebeckah and Ben were present in the delivery room after an all-night drive in hopes of making it in time.
Read and Support