Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from A Real Life. In a post about the movie UP!, the writers muses: "Could there be a unique beauty in a life that doesn’t go according to plan?" A post about finding peace within a Disney film and the rewriting of Disney's theme of keep reaching for your dreams. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Password Protected: Today is the last day that Roadblocks and Rollercoasters will be up on Blogger. R&R will now reside over on Wordpress and some posts may be password protected. If you would like the password, please email R&R or leave a comment on her blog.
- Question: AP writes: "I am desperate for info from women who are age 40 or over who had GREAT experiences with specific REs and clinics as well as successes. If you are such a blogger, or follow such a blogger, please refer me to the appropriate places."
- Store: Maria, formerly of Love Will Tear Us Apart and now of Lulu Letty, has recently reopened her Etsy shop, Lulu Letty. She does custom hand drawn portraits and other drawings. She will offer a ten percent discount to anyone who mentions Lost and Found!
- Password-Protected: Elaine is preparing to take her blog private - if you'd like to keep reading, stop by and let her know.
- Video: Cara who blogs at Building Heavenly Bridges is also the founding director of SHARE Southern Vermont, Inc - Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support. Last month they held their first annual Walk for Hope and Remembrance. Cara has just posted the moving video from the event. If you submitted your baby's name you will hear it at the end of the video. It is a must see for any babyloss mama, daddy, or family. It is twenty minutes -- so settle in, then feel free to pass the link along to anyone and everyone you feel should see this important PSA.
- Vote: Weebles Wobblog is up for an award and she needs your vote. I've made the message 140 characters so people could tweet it too: "Help my friend: Go here http://www.socialluxelounge.
com/blogluxe/Go to "most inspiring." First row--vote Weebles Wobble. Please RT." Or, er, and don't just tweet it; vote too! And daily. Through July 6th.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added over the weekend)
- A Woman My Age is celebrating her birthday today. Go sing her a little song.
- Soulbliss is celebrating her birthday today too. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Tigger is also celebrating her birthday today. Go sing her a little song.
- Punch Drunk is celebrating her anniversary on Saturday. Go wish them congratulations.
- I'm a Smart One is celebrating her anniversary next Monday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Fattypants celebrated her 4 year blogoversary on June 7th. Go backwards and wish her congratulations.
- Thinking Miracles will be remembering their unfulfilled due date today. Please go over and give them support.
- Please stop by and give Tracey some love. After a strong initial beta, her sister's/surro's numbers dropped for beta #2.
- Swing by and give On the Road to Baby good IVF thoughts.
- A.M.S. is having her 6w2d sono today after a series of slow-rising betas and a very long 10 day wait to see whether or not this is a viable pregnancy. She and Shannon ask for friends to abide with them and hold their hope.
- Yesterday, Niki had two blasts transferred to their gestational carrier, K. Please send positive thoughts their way as this will be the last time that K tries with them.
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- Michele's 15w5d appointment showed that Robert and Maya are doing very well and healthy. Her cervix is still over 4, and her OB assured her that the cerclage is still holding. She is going through some anxiety because her children were born between this week and 2 weeks from now. Help send her positive vibes that this pregnancy will go full term and the twins will be born healthy.
- Courtney at PrayingforaLittleOne is still having contractions even with the procardia and will be on bedrest until Henry comes.
- None Today.
- None Today.
Read and Support