Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Thank you for the good wishes yesterday. The LFCA keeps rolling along. Here's to the next 100 updates.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Conceive This!. A post peeling apart the Pain Olympics and examining whether or not there is greener grass to be found. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Store: Maria, formerly of Love Will Tear Us Apart and now of Lulu Letty, has recently reopened her Etsy shop, Lulu Letty. She does custom hand drawn portraits and other drawings. She will offer a ten percent discount to anyone who mentions Lost and Found!
- Password-Protected: Elaine is preparing to take her blog private - if you'd like to keep reading, stop by and let her know.
- Video: Cara who blogs at Building Heavenly Bridges is also the founding director of SHARE Southern Vermont, Inc - Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support. Last month they held their first annual Walk for Hope and Remembrance. Cara has just posted the moving video from the event. If you submitted your baby's name you will hear it at the end of the video. It is a must see for any babyloss mama, daddy, or family. It is twenty minutes -- so settle in, then feel free to pass the link along to anyone and everyone you feel should see this important PSA.
- Question: Steadfast Warrior has a question: "How do you set boudaries when you're pregnant. Work boundaries. I can't just do less at work but I just can't handle more. They know that, for what little it's worth. I'm at my breaking point, so if anyone has any ideas, I'm open to them. Really..." Head over if you have ideas.
- Question: Barren is the New Black has started her stims for her new cycle, but has an leftover 11mm follicle from her last cycle. This is a new occurance for her and she was wondering if anyone had ever had this occur before and is wondering if it will mature and be possible to be fertilized or if it's going to just go away and be nothing?
- Recommendation: Kim needs to find a good pediatrician in Portland, Oregon ASAP, and would appreciate some recommendations from those in the area.
- Vote: Weebles Wobblog is up for an award and she needs your vote. I've made the message 140 characters so people could tweet it too: "Help my friend: Go here http://www.socialluxelounge.
com/blogluxe/Go to "most inspiring." First row--vote Weebles Wobble. Please RT." Or, er, and don't just tweet it; vote too! And daily. Through July 6th.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added soon)
- Battynurse has a birthday this week. Go over and celebrate with her.
- Making Me Mom is celebrating her anniversary today. Go wish them congratulations.
- A Woman My Age is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Soulbliss is celebrating her birthday on Friday too. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Tigger is also celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Punch Drunk is celebrating her anniversary next Saturday. Go wish them congratulations.
- I'm a Smart One is celebrating her anniversary next Monday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Michele and her husband, Peter, are celebrating their 11th anniversary. Go wish them congratulations.
- Ezra's Daddy is celebrating his birthday. Go eat some cake with him.
- Thinking Miracles will be remembering their unfulfilled due date this Friday. Please go over and give them support.
- Danielle lost her baby Wyatt to Thanatophoric dysplasia, a lethal form of dwarfism 2 weeks ago. He lived for 2 minutes. She is grieving and in need of a tonne of support. Please go by and give her some love.
- Andrea received a negative on her beta following IVF #3. Please send her some words of support.
- NoodleGirl at On and Ongoing had a better ER than expected! They saw only one follie, but retrieved three eggs! Please wish her luck on her Thursday fert report.
- Katie received a BFN after IUI #3, her last. Please go over with support and take turns holding her hand while she waits for her IVF consult.
- In the last few days, Babe's 25 year old cousin, her cousin's grandfather and her husband's grandfather have died. Please drop by and share you love.
- Caro has started a new job. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Life in the CatPad kicks off her next cycle today. Go give her good thoughts.
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- Michele's 13w5d appointment showed that the cerclage is high and tight. She will remain on bedrest, but the doctor was pleased. Twin A was confirmed a boy and Twin B was confirmed a girl. Bobby and Maya were both doing well, with strong heartbeats and measuring on target.
- Courtney at PrayingforaLittleOne is still having contractions even with the procardia and will be on bedrest until Henry comes.
- Cowboy & Titan's Mom has a second faint line!
- Amanda is back after a long blogging absence to announce that she is pregnant! Go congratulate her.
- You will cry when you read the story, but Liv is pregnant. Go over and read the amazing way she was told.
- Toodle is here. He was born at 2pm Wednesday, June 17th. He is beautiful. Go send Busted Babymaker your congratulations.
Read and Support