Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Dancing with Gaia. Comparing infertility to the dementors in Harry Potter, the author explains how she made her own patronus and took back some happiness amid the feelings of infertility. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- IComLeavWe: IComLeavWe for July is wrapping up. Tomorrow is the final day. The new IComLeavWe list will open on Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Face-to-Face Support Group: Getting to Phoebe is starting a support group for people with infertility in Rhode Island. She writes: "I just wanted to announce that I am planning on starting a twice monthly group meeting in Providence for anyone interested in learning how to cope with infertility, manage emotions, keep on top of your marriage and learn new ways of increasing your success rates during IF treatment." Please contact her via her blog if you live in Rhode Island or the surrounding area. Or, if you have ideas for getting a support group off the ground (cough, cough, Cara?).
- Password-Protected Blog: Just Multiply by 2 has started a 2nd (private) blog for online readers (aka not for IRL people). It is invite only. If you'd like to read along, email her.
- Brilliant New Blog: Just Call Me Wife is an anonymous space to discuss "life as a wife... the good, the bad, and the in between." Go check it out.
- Blog Change: Not A Clown Car has moved to this new address. Please update your links/readers and email her for the password for protected posts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Giveaway: Dora writes: "I'm having an unusual giveaway on my blog. If anyone is having a difficult time right now and needs something silly to cheer them up, stop on by and nominate yourself for this giveaway."
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- My Words Fly Up, My Thoughts Remain Below (pg loss, in the beginning)
- AnxiousMum (pg loss, secondary IF)
- Future Mommy of ??? (in the beginning)
- Part of a Miracle (other side of the stirrups--surrogate)
- Getting to Phoebe (parenting after IF, trying again)
- I've Got News For You... (pg loss, IVF)
- What? IF?! (IVF, pg loss)
- Karlinda (domestic adoption)
- Living without Sophia and Ellie (stillbirth/neonatal death, living children)
- My Elusive Baby (IVF)
- Teddy Lifeslurper, ttc (humour)
- My Words Fly Up, My Thoughts Remain Below celebrated her birthday this past weekend. Go sing her a little song.
- Hydrangeas are Pretty is celebrating her birthday today. Go sing her a little song.
- Kari is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- On Wednesday, Shalini will be remembering the day her daughter was born still. Please go give her support.
- Mrs. Muelly will be remembering Cooper on his loss date on Thursday. Please give her support all week.
- Mommy to an Angel is remembering Jesse on his third birthday.
- Inside Dog was surprised to find out she was pregnant on Monday, only to be devastated on Wednesday when she started bleeding. Blood tests confirmed a miscarriage this weekend. Please go give her support.
- Stacie over at Heeeeere Storkey, Storkey! could use our love and support. Her son had surgery this weekend.
- Just What I Always Wanted just found out none of the twelve eggs retrieved were fertilized. She needs some support.
- Renovation Girl received a letter telling her she no longer has employment. Big hugs please.
- Sue is going for surgery and is understandably apprehensive about stepping back into TTC. Please giver her some love.
- Soapchick's DE cycle was a BFN. TTC is done. Her blog is private at the moment, but she will be starting a new public blog later this week about moving on as a family of 2. If you want to leave her words of support, leave them in the comment sections of this LFCA post (since her blog is currently private) and she can collect them from here.
- Baby To Be is scheduled for transfer on Tuesday. Send her good thoughts for her embryos to keep growing!
- Michele has been admitted to the hospital for the rest of her pregnancy with Maya and Bobby. She's on inverted bedrest with the hopes that the tiny bit of bag that's slipped beneath the cerclage will get back where it belongs. Right now they're praying for 3-7 more weeks. The good news is the babies still look great!
- Empty Arms is experiencing several signs of incompetent cervix and is currently on bedrest. Please go keep her company.
- Devon has been admitted to the hospital with contractions. Please send her many prayers and warm thoughts. Her little one is still too young to be born and it is important that she stay inside as long as possible.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been placed on modified bedrest and will most likely be getting a cerclage in the next week or two. Please give her some support as she awaits her triplets arrival.
- Fertile Journeys saw a heartbeat!
- Hope.Faith.Patience has a rising beta, but she is worried about her progesterone level and some symptoms. Her next beta is on Tuesday. Go give her support.
- Melka gave birth to little K on Saturday. Go congratulate the entire family.
Read and Support