Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today because it is so damn loud in here that I can't think. I can only cut-and-paste.
- Roundup Extravaganza: We're still far from the goal of 200 posts. Participate and read the three year celebration for the Friday Blog Roundup.
- IComLeavWe: keep commenting for IComLeavWe for July if you're participating.
- BlogHer: I'm sitting next to Magpie and I'm about to go hear Briar speak. Will keep posting from the conference at Stirrup Queens.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (and I'm sorry I'm so slow adding them this week!)
- Next Sunday is Barren Albion's birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- C by the Sea celebrated her one-year wedding anniversary over the weekend.
- Sharah is celebrating her birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- Heather will mark six months since Logan was born on Friday. Go send her some support as she will be out of town that day.
- Today marks the 40th anniversary of Lostintranslation's stillborn brother's birthday. Please take a moment to remember his name with her.
- Adventures In Life gave birth to her twin boys on Sunday at 27 weeks and her dear Connor passed away. His twin Connor is in the NICU and they are hopeful he will be all right. She needs our support and love. Go give her your condolences and hopes that Colby will continue to fight.
- Liv's pregnancy has offically gone from twin to singleton. Still sorting it out, she would appreciate good thoughts.
- Rosalin suffered a miscarriage. Please go send her some love and support.
- Lori's husband was injured in an accident and she could use emotional support right now.
- Another Dreamer is going through a rough time and could use some shoulders to lean on.
- Michele is celebrating her 200th post.
- Henry Street reached her 500th post.
- Just What I Always Wanted is going in Friday for an egg retrieval and could use some support.
- Rebecca from A View on My Life has asked her husband for a divorce. She really needs our love and support in this difficult time.
- A Hopeful Unicorn had a bad visit with an unsymphathetic and unsupportive perinatologist. She could really use some support and caring.
- Egged Out is having a really difficult time right now. Just as things were moving forward with her adoption plans, her husband left. Now she isn't sure how to move forward or where she fits in the blogosphere. Please go over and give her a hug and some support. She could use it right now.
- I Can Haz Bebe? (formerly The Angry Infertile) and her husband have been chosen as potential adoptive parents! Give them some support while they wait to meet the expectant mum.
- Pundelina Kafoops had two eggs retrieved; both fertilized, and both were transferred Thursday. Cheer her on in the WUB!
- Offshore Wife's Life starts meds on Monday (27th) for their first attempt at FET.
- Barren got a negative beta today after a really long, emotionally difficult cycle. She's away for a long weekend right now - but please go give her some love, so that she returns home to a lot of love and support when she comes back next week.
- BB's retrieval yielded 27 eggs. Keep her company while she waits for the fertilization report.
- Fran had her egg retrieval on Thursday, and is hoping for a good fertilization report.
- Michele has been admitted to the hospital for the remainder of her pregnancy and is praying that the babies hold on for at least several more weeks.
- Empty Arms is experiencing several signs of incompetent cervix and is currently on bedrest. Please go keep her company.
- Devon has been admitted to the hospital with contractions. Please send her many prayers and warm thoughts. Her little one is still too young to be born and it is important that she stay inside as long as possible.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been placed on modified bedrest and will most likely be getting a cerclage in the next week or two. Please give her some support as she awaits her triplets arrival.
- B Mom is halfway there with a perfect 20 week u/s to prove it! Go on over with encouragement for the next 20.
- Lil Sumo saw a heartbeat!
- Neeta of Hope.Faith.Patience is currently pregnant after her second (and a half) IVF/ICSI! Wish her congratulations and give her advice while she waits for beta #2 in a week.
- But A Moment has a first beta of 33. She is not feeling optimistic and could use some support.
- Jodie got a positive peestic and a positive beta! Go over and congratulate her!
- Jill gave birth to twin boys on July 12. Go wish her congratulations.
- After an amnio Monday declaring her little girl's lungs ready, Mandigirl Muses headed to the hospital this morning to deliver her daughter!
Read and Support