Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from IF Crossroads. The author asks an important question in this post on the emotions of infertility: "How to I regain the child-like hope that I had when I first began this process?" How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- IComLeavWe: New IComLeavWe list for August opened last night.
- Computer Question: Can someone who uses Wordpress help me write up new instructions for adding the IComLeavWe badge to the sidebar? The old instructions are no longer working. Please email me if you know how to cut-and-paste a badge onto a sidebar on Wordpress.
- LFCA Heads Up: I'm going to have limited Internet access for a few days, so anything that isn't sent via the form will not make it into the LFCA. In other words, don't email the news, use the form, so it can be a quick cut-and-paste. Sorry about that!
- Question: Amy at JustamereIVF says, "I'm looking for some assvice on changing jobs in today's economy."
- Question: Niki says, "I'm trying to distract myself from my fears that something bad will happen with this pregnancy, so I'm already researching baby gear. I would love for twin moms to tell me what double stroller(s) they couldn't live without! I'm finding that twin double strollers that accommodate two infant car seats aren't all that common."
- Question: Crazy Lady Ramblings writes: "Would love to hear from anyone whose partner has been through TESA, and can let me know how it went?"
- Reviews: Have you read Navigating the Land of If? If so, could you write a review on the Amazon page? If you scroll halfway down the page and look to the right, you'll see a button that says, "create your own review." I'm not sure how these reviews help, but they do. And I'd be eternally grateful. Thank you to everyone who has already done one.
- Article: I'm on Conceive Online!
- Blog Moving: Neenie914 at I Think We Made A Nugget a.k.a "Swim" has been discovered by family members and needs to leave Blogger so she can rant without worrying and can be herself. She is moving to Wordpress and would like anyone who is interested in following to e-mail her at Neenie914@verizon.net so she can link you herself. She's not quite ready to publicly post a link so for now, please e-mail her for a link.
- Guest Blogger Gig: Crying Over the Fish Sticks is looking for a guest blogger to put a little 'juice' into her blog. Interested? Let her know--the only requirement is that it be fun, snarky, venty, whatever!
- Off Topic: Erica, an infertility blogger, writes: "I am writing an article about raising children bi-lingual or people who are planning on raising their future children bilingual. I am looking for families to interview. The parents could be native speakers or simply want their children to learn the language of the heritage or another language." Please contact her via her blog.
- Project: Carly from Love Reign Over Me & To Write Their Names in the Sand is considering closing the project or charging people in order to keep the work feasible. Go over and weigh in with your thoughts or give emotional support.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- Kari is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- My So-Called Life just had her blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- Michelle at Mommy Someday celebrated Sweetpea's first birthday yesterday on July 28th. Please stop by for some cake!
- Mrs. Muelly will be remembering Cooper on his loss date on Thursday. Please give her support all week.
- On Wednesday, Shalini will be remembering the day her daughter was born still. Please go give her support.
- None Today.
- Fran's transfer went well, with two beautiful blastocysts on board. Keep her company during the Wait Until Beta.
- Woman Anyone? got a negative. Please go over and give her support.
- Michele has been admitted to the hospital for the rest of her pregnancy with Maya and Bobby. She's on inverted bedrest with the hopes that the tiny bit of bag that's slipped beneath the cerclage will get back where it belongs. Right now they're praying for 3-7 more weeks. The good news is the babies still look great!
- Empty Arms is experiencing several signs of incompetent cervix and is currently on bedrest. Please go keep her company.
- Devon has been admitted to the hospital with contractions. Please send her many prayers and warm thoughts. Her little one is still too young to be born and it is important that she stay inside as long as possible.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been placed on modified bedrest and will most likely be getting a cerclage in the next week or two. Please give her some support as she awaits her triplets arrival.
- Chelle has just passed 24 weeks with her twin pregnancy and is worried about signs of preeclampsia. Keep her company while she waits to find out whether she'll need to go on partial bedrest or be admitted to the hospital.
- Dora is having a girl!
- None Today.
Read and Support