Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Baby Bound. A hysterically funny mock-eHow guide to how people really make a baby. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Giveaway: To Baby and Beyond has a giveaway on her blog. It is for a new Bend, Breathe, & Conceive fertility Yoga DVD. Go on over to her blog and leave a comment to win.
- Question: Barren has a question regarding steroids during a stim cycle. Does anyone have experience with steroids during their stim cycle? She's been using a Medrol Dose Pack at the start of her cycle, and is curious about protocols and dosing for those of you that take other types of steroids. Will you share your experiences including dosing amounts and days? She also has a question for low responders. Is there a difference starting stims on Day 2 as opposed to Day 3? How much do you take? Have you noticed a difference in your ovarian response taking more after a certain amount?
- Question: Rebecca's husband will be having TESA for the first time, and she would like to hear from people who have been through it before.
- IComLeavWe: New IComLeavWe list for August opened last night.
- LFCA Heads Up: I'm going to have limited Internet access for a few days, so anything that isn't sent via the form will not make it into the LFCA. In other words, don't email the news, use the form, so it can be a quick cut-and-paste. Sorry about that!
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- You, Me, and a Petri (IVF)
- Kari is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- It's Reba's seventh wedding anniversary! Go over and wish her many more.
- Reproductive Rhapsody is having a birthday today. Go have a piece of cake with her!
- Mrs. Muelly will be remembering Cooper on his loss date on Thursday. Please give her support all week.
- Ashleigh is remembering Owen two years after his death & birth.
- Sarah is remembering Isabel on the two year anniversary of her birth and death. Please go over with love and support.
- July 28 was Astird's unfulfilled due date. Please go over and hold her hand for a bit.
- None Today.
- All Grown Up reached her 100th post!
- Mrs. Higrens didn't get the results she was hoping for from a HPT before Thursday's beta for IVF#2. She could use some support as she waits for the official results.
- Gwinne's IVF cycle isn't going well, and she's worried about cancellation or conversion to IUI. Please stop by to wish her well.
- BB transferred two blastocysts on Tuesday. Keep her company during the Wait Until Beta.
- Although she will remain on strict bedrest in the hospital until the twins are born, Michele had a good u/s yesterday. The babies are doing well and her cervix is closed. Stop by and share this good news with her.
- Empty Arms is experiencing several signs of incompetent cervix and is currently on bedrest. Please go keep her company.
- Devon has been admitted to the hospital with contractions. Please send her many prayers and warm thoughts. Her little one is still too young to be born and it is important that she stay inside as long as possible.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been placed on modified bedrest and will most likely be getting a cerclage in the next week or two. Please give her some support as she awaits her triplets arrival.
- Little Pieces of My Life is having a girl!
- None Today.
Read and Support