Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from The Happy Sad Mama. A post about a nursery that receives a stay from disassembling and what pregnancy is like after losing her first daughter. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added over the weekend).
- Saturday is A New Day's birthday. Go over and have a slice of cake with her.
- Nancy is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- CD1 Again is celebrating her anniversary next Tuesday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- The Adventures of Tader Baby is celebrating her blogoversary next Thursday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Here We Go Again is celebrating her blogoversary next Friday. Go wish the blog-hijacking woman congratulations.
- Saturday is Jen's loss date of her first pregnancy. Please give her support this week.
- Mai-Salvegeable is remembering Kara on what would have been her due date. Please go over and give her support.
- None Today.
- Thank you for helping with MLO's virtual mix tape yesterday. Her fever broke, but she is still in the hospital with severe pain. This is the new distraction for the day: leave the juiciest fake gossip in the world on her current post. We're going to create the absolute worst version of the National Enquirer, complete with gossip that is unfounded and utterly false, but absolutely delicious. All you have to leave is the headline, but extra points if you can recreate a fake paragraph from the fake article.
For instance: MEL GIBSON SMITTEN WITH BLOGGER AFTER FINDING HIMSELF MENTIONED ON HER SITE: Mel Gibson released a statement yesterday explaining that it was a massive turn on to be called a "douchy leper" by DD several months back. He has since left his pregnant girlfriend who earned him the moniker and is seeking out prairie sex with the blogger.
- Empty Arms has been induced due to low fluid around Gwen. They are expecting a fair amount of NICU time. Please drop by and give them some support right now.
- Barren is the New Black is having a terrible time right now and could use a hug.
- Lisa DG's transfer is scheduled for Friday, maybe Sunday. Please go over and hold her had while she waits.
- Miriam & Ari could really use some support right now; on top of everything that's happened this summer: Miriam's POF Dx, Ari's layoff, and a slew of other crap, Ari's grandmother passed away on Wednesday.
- Moky has had her surgery to remove her tubes and is officially in her clinics IVF program. Please give her some love as she recovers from this surgery, physically and emotionally.
- The five-year old twins who have been part of Full Circle's family as foster children will be transitioning back to their family of origin in the next two weeks. Please go be with Melissa as she tends to the children and to herself through this difficult time.
- Michele received the news that the twins are doing great, weighing 1lb10oz and 1lb9oz, at 23w4d. Unfortunately, her cervix is dynamic and opening and closing at random. The cerclage is still holding things together and she is still on strict bedrest in the hospital until the twins are born.
- Empty Arms is experiencing several signs of incompetent cervix and is currently on bedrest. Please go keep her company.
- Devon has been admitted to the hospital with contractions. Please send her many prayers and warm thoughts. Her little one is still too young to be born and it is important that she stay inside as long as possible.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been placed on modified bedrest and will most likely be getting a cerclage in the next week or two. Please give her some support as she awaits her triplets arrival.
- Jamie was recently released off hospital bedrest but is now on modified bedrest at home.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat's cervix has shortened and she is now on modified bedrest to keep her twins inside as long as possible.
- BabyChaser's beta doubled! She could use support and encouragement while she waits to see a heartbeat.
- Fertile Journey is graduating to the OB!
- Help The Mom celebrate! She just got a court date in Russia to go get their daughter and they leave in just two weeks!
- Almamay writes: "On 10 August we welcomed our son into the world after many years of infertility and 18 IF TXs. We never thought this day would come. My blog is still invite only but if people would like to read please email me almamay40 (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk."
Read and Support