Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Herveryown. An incredibly brave post about postpartum psychosis following an IVF pregnancy. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Goodness, with no questions in the News section, I feel like I need to ask one to fill the space. Which one would you want to take to dinner (provided they promised they wouldn't eat you or curse you): 18-year-old Edward or 18-year-old Harry Potter?
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Saturday is A New Day's birthday. Go over and have a slice of cake with her.
- Amy is celebrating her 2nd blogoversary on Thursday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Caro is celebrating her 4th wedding anniversary on Thursday. Go wish her congratulations.
- CD1 Again turned 32 this past Saturday. It's not too late to go serenade her with a rousing rendition of "Happy Birthday!"
- Nancy is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- On Thursday, Julie will be remembering her father on the date of his death. Please give her support this week.
- Saturday is Jen's loss date of her first pregnancy. Please give her support this week.
- Not a Fertile Myrtle was remembering her father yesterday on the day he died. Please go over and read the beautiful post she wrote about him.
- None Today.
- MLO's next chemo has been delayed because she is in the hospital with a fever. Please go over and keep her company. And if you can't think of anything to say because you do not know the divine MLO, make her a virtual mix tape by leaving her a song title in her comment section that she can virtually listen to from the hospital bed.
- Many congrats to Lorza and Kingman! Their offer on the house was accepted and they close in mid-September!
- Mrs. Lala's little girl, Lennon, is having surgery to hopefully correct her metopic craniosynostosis. They could all use as many good thoughts and prayers as you can muster!
- T-Mommy is considering IVF with egg donation and need your input about the two options she is evaluating at this point. She will REALLY appreciate your visit and opinion!
- Crying Over the Fish Sticks got a BFN Tuesday from her FET. Please share some kindness with her during this trying time as she moves on to IVF #2.
- Please support Panamahat as her betas are down. She thinks her pregnancy is about to end. If it does it would be her 7th miscarriage. Send some love.
- A Journey to Conception will be having a Day 6 transfer today. After a wonderfully large amount of eggs retrieved and fertilized, they have learned that only 9 are left and of those 9, most are a grade 3. Please go and lend support as she waits for her call today.
- Although she will remain on strict bedrest in the hospital until the twins are born, Michele had a good u/s yesterday. The babies are doing well and her cervix is closed. Stop by and share this good news with her.
- Empty Arms is experiencing several signs of incompetent cervix and is currently on bedrest. Please go keep her company.
- Devon has been admitted to the hospital with contractions. Please send her many prayers and warm thoughts. Her little one is still too young to be born and it is important that she stay inside as long as possible.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been placed on modified bedrest and will most likely be getting a cerclage in the next week or two. Please give her some support as she awaits her triplets arrival.
- Jamie was recently released off hospital bedrest but is now on modified bedrest at home.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat's cervix has shortened and she is now on modified bedrest to keep her twins inside as long as possible.
- Meegs is pregnant and already out of her first trimester!
- Babychaser's beta more than doubled! She has another blood test on Friday and a sono on Monday. Please celebrate this good news with her!
- Birds and Squirrels had a great 20 week ultrasound and found out she is likely having a girl.
- Divine Secrets of the Infertility Sisterhood recently hit the 12 week mark in her pregnancy. She's still around, still following blogs, keeping quiet, but thinking of everyone. Share some love if you can.
- None Today.
Read and Support