Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Mrs. Spit Spouts Off. A fantastically honest post about feeling like you can't fit in no matter how hard you try. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- New Game: Last chance to sign up for Blogger Bingo. The list closes on Sunday night (11 p.m. EST) and the game begins Monday morning. Play to win a $20 gift certificate to Barnes and Noble (which can be used online/overseas too).
- Possibly Password Protected: Blood Signs is thinking of making her blog password-protected and she is asking for some feedback on the matter.
- Project: Mrs Spock writes: "The infertility and loss stories are finally up on the Our Bodies, Ourselves website! You may recognize a few of your fellow bloggers here."
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- Three is a Magic Number (varicocele)
- I.V.Effed (secondary IF)
- From Chaos to Clarity (male factor)
- Are My Eggs Done Yet? (over 35 and ttc)
- Here We Go Again is celebrating her blogoversary next Friday. Go wish the blog-hijacking woman congratulations.
- Tuesday was April's second wedding anniversary. It's not too late to go and wish her many more years of wedded bliss.
- First Comes Love and her husband had their 7th wedding anniversary on Monday. They celebrated by starting injections for IVF!
- In Due Time is celebrating her 4th blogoversary!
- Tuesday, August 18th marks one year since Jen's husband, Shawn, died suddenly; next week it will be one year since the miscarriage of their only child. Please stop by & give her some hugs.
- Yesterday was Hope's first birthday. Please go over and remember her with Sally.
- Project Kjetil is remembering her first due date on August 18 (an early loss).
- Once have birth to her son at 22 weeks and is currently grieving deeply, especially since they do not have answers. Please go give her a massive amount of support.
- La Petite Chic is experiencing a miscarriage. Please go give her support.
- Fran's BFP has turned out to be another ectopic pregnancy. She will have surgery to remove the embryo and the tube on Friday. Please go give her support.
- Weebles Wobblog just wrote her 500th post. Go celebrate with her.
- IF Crossroads just got a negative beta result from her IUI. She could use a hug as she prepares to do one last injects/IUI cycle before IVF.
- Pumpkinseeds could use some support after a BFN from IVF #4.
- Gracie just got a BFN on her first IVF. Please go over and give her a big hug.
- Debbie could use some support. One of the twins appears to have CDH and the doctor and universe are giving her a rough time.
- Clio just had her retrieval for IVF #2. Go keep her company in the WUB.
- The Long Journey is having a really rough day.
- Keep your fingers crossed for The Offshore Wife's Life, who is starting Lupron for her FET.
- Breeder Beware is having an u/s today to check the Sea Monkey's growth. Pop on by to share some good thoughts.
- After some time away from the blog world, Sadie is back and posting. She also has a possible adoption lead. Please go roll out the 'welcome wagon' for her!
- After having a second surgery to remove a septum in Queen D's uterus, she finally got news after having another HSG that this time surgery was successful at removing the entire septum.
- The Turtle and the Monkey is having a hard time right now. Please click over and leave her a comment of support.
- Kacy's cycle was cancelled before it even got going due to more cysts. Her last cyst took months to resolve and she's worried about these taking as long.
- Gabby is scheduled for FET next Wednesday.
- Cats with Passports received some test results suggesting that future IVF treatments may be pointless without an extra therapy that they cannot afford. She could use some support.
- Michele received the news that the twins are doing great, weighing 1lb10oz and 1lb9oz, at 23w4d. Unfortunately, her cervix is dynamic and opening and closing at random. The cerclage is still holding things together and she is still on strict bedrest in the hospital until the twins are born.
- Devon has been admitted to the hospital with contractions. Please send her many prayers and warm thoughts. Her little one is still too young to be born and it is important that she stay inside as long as possible.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been placed on modified bedrest and will most likely be getting a cerclage in the next week or two. Please give her some support as she awaits her triplets arrival.
- Jamie was recently released off hospital bedrest but is now on modified bedrest at home.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat's cervix has shortened and she is now on modified bedrest to keep her twins inside as long as possible.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- Niobe and her surrogate saw two sacs and one heartbeat, but it was very early and they couldn't get great measurements or track the heartrate. They are having another u/s in two weeks.
- Eve got an early beta of 41, and is hoping for a strong second beta. Go wait with her.
- ICanHazBeBe? went to an ultrasound with the expectant mother for their private/domestic/open adoption and found out the expectant mother is having a boy!
- Fertility Challenged in Florida is having a boy! Go wish her congratulations.
- Miss Inconceivability is almost 5 weeks pregnant, surprised and nervous! (They're not sharing the news beyond their blog friends right now, so please don't mention it on Twitter or Facebook.)
- A Journey to Conception has had 2 positive betas and is pregnant! Please go and celebrate with her!
- Caroline is dealing with some "survivor's guilt" at being pregnant and wondering if she should shut down her blog. Please give her some love if you can.
- The Candy Chronicles had her baby. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support