Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Awful But Functioning. You will bawl as you read this beautiful post about losing her grandmother entwined with the memories of losing her daughter. She states: "A life so short, I couldn't possibly cram everything in versus a life so long I couldn't possibly cram everything in. I left it at I love you.". How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Bingo has begun!
- The Lushary is open. What has happened in your world in the last month?
- Project: Dragondreamer's Lair has started a new project called Ink Me 2009. "Tell us all about the ink you have or, if you haven't succumbed to the dark side yet, tell us about the ink you would like to have. Sign ups for Ink Me start right now at the bottom of this post and will run through the 28th, the last day of ICLW."
- Question: k77 asks: "I got behind on reading my bloglines and have found that Dagny (Who Is John Galt?) has gone invite only. Does anyone have a contact email for her please?"
- Recommendation: Mo and Will are looking for help to locate a recurrent miscarriage specialist to help them determine the causes of their five losses and come up with a plan to prevent another one. If you know of some of the best specialists in this area, please stop over at their blog and leave a comment or send them an email at email@example.com.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added soon)
- After Iris is celebrating her birthday! Go and share a piece of cake with her.
- ...I got out of bed for this? (Kahla and Jeff) celebrated 10 years of marriage this weekend.
- MyBabyQuest had a birthday last week.
- A Family with Ann Ovulation celebrated their 6th wedding anniversary, on the eve of IUI #2. Congratulations and good luck!
- All Grown Up turns 30 on Thursday!
- Michelle's Path and her husband are celebrating their seventh wedding anniversary on Monday away from each other, as he is currently deployed. Go give her an anniversary hug!
- None Today.
- Sky from No Eggs in this Basket is devastated by the loss of her pregnancy. Please support her with some love.
- Tash just lost her grandmother. Please go and give her support.
- None Today.
- Michele received the news that the twins are doing great, weighing 1lb10oz and 1lb9oz, at 23w4d. Unfortunately, her cervix is dynamic and opening and closing at random. The cerclage is still holding things together and she is still on strict bedrest in the hospital until the twins are born.
- Devon is home, but still on bedrest.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been put on hospital bedrest until the triplets are born. Please send her support as she awaits her boys.
- Jamie was recently released off hospital bedrest but is now on modified bedrest at home.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat's cervix has shortened and she is now on modified bedrest to keep her twins inside as long as possible.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- Ya Chun has seen a good heartbeat! Go wish her congratulations!
- Hoping For Our Own Peanut just found out her baby girl... is in fact a baby BOY!
- Baby to Be has seen two heartbeats!
- Harry Line gave birth to Clementine-Auriella on August 12. Go wish Louisa congratulations.
Read and Support