Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today due to time.
- Question: Can anyone post instructions on how to add a badge (if you have the html) to a sidebar in Typepad? You can leave the instructions in the comment section below.
- Question: Moky's un-husband has had an extreme flare-up of ulcerative colitis and needs to go on Prednisone to calm it down. Does anyone know if this will affect his "contribution" for their first round of IVF in three weeks? Has anyone gone through IVF while their male partner has been on a steroid for Crohn's or colitis?
- Congratulations: Bec's blog was featured in an Australian magazine this month, along with Tertia's blog. Go and take a peek!
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added over the weekend).
- Our Own Creation is celebrating her anniversary next Friday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Life After Two Losses is remembering Emma today on what would be her second birthday. Go sit with her and remember Emma.
- Mirne and Craig have lost another child, their son, Jet, to neonatal death. Please go over and give them a lot of support.
- Becoming a Familly of Four found a lump in her breast and has an appointment on Thursday to find out what is going on. She would appreciate any positive thoughts, calm words or wisdom, or suggestions of deep breathing.
- Rambler's IVF cycle was just canceled due to poor response. Go over and offer some hugs and support.
- Azoowho received the results from his recent TESE surgery and they found no sperm. Please stop by to give him a hug as he and his wife work through this difficult situation.
- Michele saw the fetal cardiologist yesterday, who confirmed Bobby's diagnosis of SVT. However, he said that the arrhythmia is low enough that he sees no reason to deliver the twins prematurely and wants to continue watching. He also said that both Bobby and Maya's hearts are structurally normal and that he does not foresee the arrhythmia leading to heart failure or a problem, and that most likely it will resolve upon birth. Less than 10w until a full term birth!
- Devon is home, but still on bedrest.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been released from the hospital and is back at home on bedrest, awaiting her triplet boys.
- Jamie was recently released off hospital bedrest but is now on modified bedrest at home.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat has been admitted to the hospital due to premature labor at 28 weeks. The babies are doing well. The drugs seem to be stopping labor for now.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- None Today.
- Karen and her husband are officially adopting a boy from foster care and they are understandably very excited! Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Good Times, Good Times' son arrived this morning, and both are doing well. Drop over and wish him happy birthday!
Read and Support