Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Life, Love, and TTC Mysteries. A beautiful post about the moment when the author stopped avoiding a baby at a party and how holding the baby brought her personal clarity. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Congratulations: Bec's blog was featured in an Australian magazine this month, along with Tertia's blog. Go and take a peek!
- The new IComLeavWe list is open for the month of September.
- Etsy: Living without Sophia and Ellie has opened an Etsy shop to sell her beautiful jewelry. She's even offering free shipping on her first fifteen orders!
- Fundraiser: Parenthood for Me has partnered with Lisa from Ellebows and More. She created a hairclip designed especially for PFM. $1.50 will be donated for every hairclip purchased.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Today is Building Heavenly Bridges's blogoversary. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Our Own Creation is celebrating her anniversary next Friday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Eyes Wide Open is marking her one-year blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- SassyCupcakes has four ways you can help a family of volunteer firefighters. She would really appreciate whatever support you can give.
- FET #1 is raising questions for Mrs. Higrens. She would also appreciate any suggestions for helping her attitude about success move from negative to positive.
- Justina from Confessions of an (Infertile) Shopaholic is thinking about fostering and adoption and would like to connect with anyone that has gone this route in Manitoba, Canada. Please pop by and let her know if you have or know of someone who has.
- Full Circle was tapped for an emergency foster placement of another sibling pair: a three-year old boy and a six-month old girl.
- In her third year of infertility, Laura could use some extra support right now.
- One Good Egg is about to gain a son! They just gave the go ahead for the foster-to-adopt placement of a nine-month old baby boy with them.
- Michele received the news that Bobby was having SVT on Tuesday. With medication it has gotten a little better, but he is still having arythmia. Unfortunately the medication is wreaking havoc with Michelle's already high blood sugar so she will also have to go on insulin therapy. The good news is that Maya is still doing well and it looks like the babies won't be making their entrance any time soon.
- Devon is home, but still on bedrest.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been released from the hospital and is back at home on bedrest, awaiting her triplet boys.
- Jamie was recently released off hospital bedrest but is now on modified bedrest at home.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat has been admitted to the hospital due to premature labor at 28 weeks. The babies are doing well. The drugs seem to be stopping labor for now.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- Today is Sunny's first ultrasound and she started spotting yesterday. Please go hold her hand and give her good thoughts.
- Murgdan had a great first beta (180) and goes for her second beta tomorrow.
- Niobe and her surrogate, Trish, saw two heartbeats on the ultrasound monitor. One baby is behind the other in terms of growth, and so there is bittersweetness in having both a good and worrisome ultrasound at the same time.
- What Wuz I Saying matched with a girl in Korea. She writes: "After 1 year, 3 months, 3 weeks, and 5 days of officially waiting, we introduce Kathryn Julia YiSeul! Born March 21, 2009! She weighed in at 6.4 lbs!" Go wish her congratulations.
- Annie gave birth to Sarah on Saturday! Go on over and meet her!
- Rachel/Infertile Turtle had a boy, Elias, on August 28th. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support