Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Stirrup Queens (by request of a blogger, I'm Kirtsying my own damn post. Please click on it to vote even if you've read it). A post about guidelines all should keep in mind when blogging or commenting in order to have an exchange of ideas rather than arguments. Read the comments for additional ideas or add your own thoughts. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Off-Topic Warning: Read if you have a blog via Wordpress and you're not upgraded to the latest version--there has been an attack on Wordpress blogs.
- Reporter: Got a request from a reporter doing a story on infertility. You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being interviewed. "I'm working on for the magazine Conceive. I'm a freelance writer and the article has to do with envy -- do women who have trouble with infertility or maybe they have miscarried feel envy toward women who become pregnant without difficulty, new moms, maybe moms with several kids? I'm looking into whether or not this is an issue and what can be done about it."
- Activism: September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Support those battling the disease and raise awareness by wearing teal this month.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Please support CharmedGirl while she celebrates the second birthday of her beautiful daughter, Paige.
- NoodleGirll had an ultrasound at 9w6d this week that showed no heartbeat. Please give her support at Peanut noodle. She could really use everyone's support right now as she waits for her D&E on Friday.
- Please give Creating Motherhood a lot of support right now.
- My Life in Stirrups has her transfer today. Go give her good thoughts.
- Miss Tori's 300th post is about her new side trip down Weight Loss Road. Go wish her well on her new endeavor and milestone.
- Sonya is currently in her 2ww after her first successful trigger after IUI. Please go sit with her while she stares at the clock and her pee-sticks to see if she has a sticky bean.
- Erin at Seriously?! is struggling with questions about the future of her marriage. She could use some words of wisdom and lots of support.
- PJ is preparing for another IVF cycle, dealing with insurance issues, and could use a lot of support.
- Dee has completed the forms to start the adoption process! Go wish her luck as she awaits her home study.
- Stop the World I Want to Get Off is disappointed with her response to the meds this cycle and could use some support.
- Born Still but Still Born has found out that this baby has the same cord issues that took Curtis' life. They are monitoring and dealing with it, but it is still very stressful. Please go and sit with her while she waits and worries.
- Miss Inconceivability was in a severe car accident two weeks ago. Thankfully, she is recovering okay and they were able to hear the baby's heartbeat in the ER after the accident. Go wish her a speedy recovery!
- Michele received the news that Bobby was having SVT on Tuesday. With medication it has gotten a little better, but he is still having arythmia. Unfortunately the medication is wreaking havoc with Michelle's already high blood sugar so she will also have to go on insulin therapy. The good news is that Maya is still doing well and it looks like the babies won't be making their entrance any time soon.
- Devon is home, but still on bedrest.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been released from the hospital and is back at home on bedrest, awaiting her triplet boys.
- Jamie was recently released off hospital bedrest but is now on modified bedrest at home.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat is still in the hospital at 30 weeks, staying put for at least a couple more weeks to keep holding off preterm labor. The twins continue to look fantastic.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- The Real Bean is having a boy!
- Melbagirl has given birth to her twin boys! Go celebrate with her and wish her congratulations.
- In a whirlwind experience, Eyes Wide Open matched with her son's birth mom on Sept. 4, he was born on Sept. 7 and they are happily snuggling with him now.
Read and Support