Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Infertile Ground. The author asks an excellent question: "Don't we adjust our heartfelt perspectives to align with our rational, cold-hard-facts-based decisions?" Go over and give your thoughts too. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Where is everyone? All's quiet on the Internet...
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- Sunny With a Chance of... (parenting multiples after IF, new digs for an old blogger)
- Our Story (PCOS)
- I Got Out of Bed...for This? (parenting after IF, new digs for an old blogger)
- To Conception and Beyond (male factor)
- While I'm Waiting (religious/spiritual)
- Steps to Baby (unexplained IF)
- Sami's anniversary is next Friday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Sunday is the date of Meegs' unfulfilled due date. Please go give her support.
- On Wednesday, Shannon will be thinking of her first baby lost at 8.5 weeks on its expected due date September 16th 2009.
- Thursday is the anniversary of Expecting a Miracle's loss, when they discovered the baby had no heartbeat. Please go over and give her support. Saturday is the anniversary of her D&C.
- None Today.
- Betty Rubble was in the hospital with many ovarian cysts and is now home. Go keep her company as she recovers.
- Bottoms Off and On the Table is having her retrieval on Sunday. Go give her good thoughts.
- Michele received the news that Bobby was having SVT on Tuesday. With medication it has gotten a little better, but he is still having arythmia. Unfortunately the medication is wreaking havoc with Michelle's already high blood sugar so she will also have to go on insulin therapy. The good news is that Maya is still doing well and it looks like the babies won't be making their entrance any time soon.
- Devon is home, but still on bedrest.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been released from the hospital and is back at home on bedrest, awaiting her triplet boys.
- Jamie was recently released off hospital bedrest but is now on modified bedrest at home.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat is still in the hospital at 30 weeks, staying put for at least a couple more weeks to keep holding off preterm labor. The twins continue to look fantastic.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- C by the Sea will have her first beta on Friday. Wish her luck!
- None Today.
Read and Support