Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Bee in the Bonnet. A patient in the waiting room processes how another woman introduces herself to the receptionist at the clinic, a child in tow. A post about how others hear our words. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Information: Baby Wanted: Apply Within has information from an adoption facilitator in the U.S. about a shortage of families who are prepared to adopt African American and/or bi-racial children. The agency currently has 5 expectant mothers who are due before the end of the year who do not have any adoptive families within their preferences from which to choose. Contact Pam for further information.
- Old Blogger; New Digs: Kymberli of I'm a Smart One has opened a secondary semi-private blog. You can also find her writing at The Shadowed One.
- Password Protected Blog?: Pam wrote: "Has This is NOT What I Ordered? gone password protected? She's been on my reader forever and now I can't get in. Anyone know how to contact her?"
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- MLO is celebrating her birthday today. Go sing her a little song.
- Baby Wanted: Apply Within is celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Go over and have a piece of cake with her.
- Lindsey and her husband are celebrating their two year anniversary. Go on over and wish them many more!
- Kate at Bee in the Bonnet forgot it was her blogoversary. Today is also her birthday. She needs some hugs!
- Elm City Dad and Elm City Mom will be remembering their son, Silas, on Friday, the day he was born and died. Please go give them support all week.
- None Today.
- Mrs. Muelly is returning to work today after home rest and then maternity leave. She is having a hard time. Please go sit with her for a moment.
- Hope.Faith.Patience transferred two blastocysts on Wednesday. Keep her company during the Wait Until Beta.
- Thursday is retrieval day for Cymande. Wish her luck!
- Devon is home, but still on bedrest.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been released from the hospital and is back at home on bedrest, awaiting her triplet boys.
- Jamie was recently released off hospital bedrest but is now on modified bedrest at home.
- After a month in the hospital, Baby Smiling In Back Seat is home to continue bedrest until the twins arrive.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- AndreaJennine is on bedrest; she started bleeding at 5w6d and had a scan showing a subchorionic hematoma.
- For The Flavor has been put on hospital bedrest due to low fluid and IUGR. An induction can be in the plans at any time, if the baby shows more distress . She could use some company while she waits and watches.
- Debbie's water has broken, and she will be in the hospital until she delivers the twins, hopefully up to 6 weeks.
- Fertile Journeys is on bedrest due to a bleed. Please go on over and keep her company.
- Amber is pregnant! Go celebrate with her.
- None Today.
Read and Support