Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Communique. A post about one of the worst parts about infertility: "where people think that you’re contagious and they avoid you for fear of catching it from you." How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Password Protected: Blood Signs is likely going to go password-protected in the next week or so. If you'd like to continue reading along, please let her know in her comment section so she can share the new info when the change is made.
- Question: Azoowho wants to know if anyone out there is interested a local RESOLVE chapter start up, OR knows someone who is, shoot him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. He and his wife found out that his local chapter was closed do to lack of interest. He would like to get it started back up.
- Information: Baby Wanted: Apply Within has information from an adoption facilitator in the U.S. about a shortage of families who are prepared to adopt African American and/or bi-racial children. The agency currently has 5 expectant mothers who are due before the end of the year who do not have any adoptive families within their preferences from which to choose. Contact Pam for further information.
- Old Blogger; New Digs: Kymberli of I'm a Smart One has opened a secondary semi-private blog. You can also find her writing at The Shadowed One.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- The Root of All Evel (stillbirth/neonatal death)
- Baby Wanted: Apply Within is celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Go over and have a piece of cake with her.
- Our Own Creation is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- How Much Is A Duck Worth is celebrating her 8th wedding anniversary! Go wish them congratulations.
- Niobe's birthday is this Saturday. Stop by and help her blow out the candles.
- Elm City Dad and Elm City Mom will be remembering their son, Silas, today, the day he was born and died. Please go give them support all week.
- Thursday, October 1st is the third month anniversary of the day A Journey Through Motherhood lost her son, Jonathan. Please go give her support.
- C By the Sea's betas are falling. On Friday she will have an ultrasound to determine whether the embryos are in the uterus or tube.
- An Unwanted Path is feeling really bitter lately and not liking the person IF has turned her into. She could use some love and understanding.
- Divine Secrets of the Infertility Sisterhood just celebrated her 100th post this week--go celebrate with her!
- As We Try appears to have fractured her ankle--but before she could get it x-rayed, she had to have a pregnancy test. It was negative at 12DPO. She's not feeling too hopeful and could use some support.
- MeAndBaby had IUI on Thursday.
- Life With Coco and Gigi is at a crossroads with the early intervention people working with her daughter. She could use some support as she searches for a therapist with a fighting spirit.
- IF You Only Knew... hit 100 posts!
- Love Comes First got a beta of 0, and she could use some support.
- Cymande's retrieval yielded 24 eggs. Keep her company while she waits for the fertilization report.
- Journey to Becoming a Mommy is the new foster mom (and potentially the adoptive mom!) if two little girls, three years old and six weeks old.
- AnxiousMummy's EDD from a recent ectopic pregnancy is coming up and her feelings of grief and loss are just overwhelming the moment. Support is needed.
- Devon is home, but still on bedrest.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been released from the hospital and is back at home on bedrest, awaiting her triplet boys.
- Jamie was recently released off hospital bedrest but is now on modified bedrest at home.
- After a month in the hospital, Baby Smiling In Back Seat is home to continue bedrest until the twins arrive.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- AndreaJennine is on bedrest; she started bleeding at 5w6d and had a scan showing a subchorionic hematoma.
- For The Flavor has been put on hospital bedrest due to low fluid and IUGR. An induction can be in the plans at any time, if the baby shows more distress . She could use some company while she waits and watches.
- Debbie's water has broken, and she will be in the hospital until she delivers the twins, hopefully up to 6 weeks.
- Fertile Journeys is on bedrest due to a bleed. Please go on over and keep her company.
- Born Still But Still Born was put on bedrest until the end of her pregnancy. Please go keep her company.
- Body Diaries By Lucy got a positive beta! Go celebrate the wonderful news.
- Billy at My Pathway to Motherhood is pregnant!
- Suzanne gave birth to a boy and a girl on September 24. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support