Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Happy-Go-Lucky. A unique twist on pregnancy after infertility and how talking about a future pregnancy will mean also coming out to the people asking questions. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- New Face-to-Face Group: a new face-to-face group has started in Fredericksburg, VA. You can access information for the face-to-face groups from the left sidebar, but you can also contact IFCrossroads from IF Crossroads.
- Blog Move: Beyond Infertility writes: "I am a long time blogger in a new home. I am formerly T.ea.m W.ink.s of A.re w.e th.ere ye.t? Please don't use my name over at my new place though please. I need a new place that people who don't know me in real life (except for Sharah, Jess, and Kel of course) to write. Thanks!"
- Password Protected: Jo from MoJo Working went invite-only a while back. While privacy is still an issue, she is missing the support of the ALI blogosphere. If you are interested in following her blog, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and she will send you an invite.
- Project: Shannon is starting a blogroll. If you'd like to be added, go over and contact her.
- Publication: Still Life with Circles had her poem, "I am. Still." featured in a literary magazine. Go congratulate her and read her beautiful words.
- Etsy: Here We Go Again started her own etsy shop and has a special offer for bloggers. Go support Jen, who has been such a huge supportive force in our community.
- Giveaway: Parenthood for Me is holding a Push For PR- Giveaway. She writes: "I need more people to find out about PFM and help spread the word. We will be posting our grant applications for adoption and ART on parenthoodforme.org in January. Our first grants will be awarded in June 2010. The more people who know about our charity, the more people we can help."
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Becoming a Family of Four is remembering the loss of her mother four years ago in October, and her third miscarriage one year ago. Please give her support.
- Little Footprints Little Footprints is remembering Maddie on her three month birthday. Please go remind her that you are thinking of her too.
- Today Heather is remembering what should have been Madelyn's due date had she not been born early. Please keep her company during this hard day.
- The Infertile Breeder's 7-week ultrasound on Tuesday confirmed that the pregnancy is not viable. Please go over and give her some hugs.
- Cali's grandmother, Millie, died last night. Please go give your good thoughts to Cali and her mother.
- Mrs Amanda from Baby Bean got a negative beta and could use some support.
- Faith Hope and Poop may be parents of two soon! Their son's birthmom is expecting a little girl at the end of November and is planning to place the child with them.
- Infertility and Me could use support after receiving the results from his SA. RE appointment is next Tuesday.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle is back on bedrest. She had a positive fFN at her last appointment and her cervix is at 1cm. Please go and give her some support.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- Fertile Journeys is on bedrest due to a bleed. Please go on over and keep her company.
- Born Still But Still Born was put on bedrest until the end of her pregnancy. Please go keep her company.
- Finding Joy In Every Journey is pregnant, with great rising betas! Go and rejoice with her.
- Born Still but Still Born welcomed their second son on October 6th. Go wish her congratulations!
- Suzanne gave birth to twins, Christopher and Kendall, on October 4. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support