Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Little Bluebirds Fly. A friend turns to the author for advice about preeclampsia and then brushes off the author's concerns. A warning post about taking seriously the warning signs of preeclampsia. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Connection: Baking a Cookie would like to connect with others using CCRM. Head over to her blog if you've used that clinic.
- Activism: Jess from Life in the White House posted about the federal adoption tax credit, which is due to expire in December of 2010 unless Congress votes to continue it. Visit her post to see how you can contact your senator or representative to ask them to support adoption.
- New Face-to-Face Group: a new face-to-face group has started in Fredericksburg, VA. You can access information for the face-to-face groups from the left sidebar, but you can also contact IFCrossroads from IF Crossroads.
- Blog Move: Beyond Infertility writes: "I am a long time blogger in a new home. I am formerly T.ea.m W.ink.s of A.re w.e th.ere ye.t? Please don't use my name over at my new place though please. I need a new place that people who don't know me in real life (except for Sharah, Jess, and Kel of course) to write. Thanks!"
- Password Protected: Jo from MoJo Working went invite-only a while back. While privacy is still an issue, she is missing the support of the ALI blogosphere. If you are interested in following her blog, please send an email to email@example.com and she will send you an invite.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- Baking a Cookie is celebrating her first blogoversary today. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Dragondreamer's Lair is celebrating her fifth blogoversary on Sunday. Go wish her a huge congratulations.
- On Friday, Queen D is celebrating her four year wedding anniversary. Go wish them congratulations.
- Still grieving her 5th loss, Rach will be remembering her unfulfilled due date of her 4th miscarriage on the 10th of October.
- The Root of All Evel is missing Evel on his due date.
- After a long struggle with Alzheimer's, Millie, Callie's grandmother, passed away yesterday. Please support Callie, W and Mother as they travel to Alabama to bury Millie with her husband.
- Waiting in Sunshine's gestational carrier learned that the baby had no heartbeat. Please give her loads of support as she deals with another loss.
- R.J. just had her first dIUI yesterday. Please join her to help shorten her WUB.
- Bee in the Bonnet has 10 beautiful fertilized eggs. Please hold her hand while she waits for transfer.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle is back on bedrest. She had a positive fFN at her last appointment and her cervix is at 1cm. Please go and give her some support.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- Fertile Journeys is on bedrest due to a bleed. Please go on over and keep her company.
- Despite the Best Laid Plans has been keeping a secret -- she is ten weeks pregnant!
- Sharon is pregnant! Please go over and wish her a BIG congratulations!
- None Today.
Read and Support