Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today.
- Announcement: People have noted that they're getting an error message with the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day. It's an Internet Explorer vs. Firefox thing. It works with Firefox; Kirtsy doesn't work with IE all of a sudden. I'm not sure what the case is with Safari or other browsers. But if you try the link in anything other than IE, it should work.
- Connection: Valery, a non-blogger, is looking to start reading blogs that speak about high FSH. If you have this diagnosis, you can email her with your blog url.
- Project: On Friday, October 16th, Angie is hosting a day for everyone to do random acts of kindness for strangers. Join her and help make the world a better place.
- Remembrance Day: Just a reminder from Harry Line that October 15th is Baby Loss Awareness Day. Please light a candle at 7pm to remember on our losses on International Pregnancy and Infant Loss Day.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- Parenthoodforme will be celebrating her blogoversary on October 15. Go wish her congratulations.
- Today was the day that I.V.Effed's twins were due, lost last March. Please go give her support.
- After having two awesome betas, Sharon just learned that her numbers are now dropping. This is her 7th miscarriage, and she really needs a lot of love right now.
- Michelle at Is It Getting Easier Yet? got a positive beta through a heavy period and is anticipating loss #5 coming down.
- Offshore Wife's Life is in a deep hole of sadness over her recent miscarriage. Stop by with some love.
- Tears Are For Babies' beta only rose by 3. She is anticipating miscarriage #3 with a heavy heart. Stop by with hugs.
- Infertility Sucks! could really really really use a hug right now. That was three "reallys" in case you're counting.
- Six eggs for Hope Springs! Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Kate is having a hard time with the WUB. Please go over and keep her company until she can test.
- Guera! is thinking about returning to school. Go brainstorm with her.
- S from By the Pricking is currently in the 2ww of their first surrogacy cycle. Support and luck needed!
- Please give Three Munchkins and a Mom support right now.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle is back on bedrest. She had a positive fFN at her last appointment and her cervix is at 1cm. Please go and give her some support.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- Fertile Journeys is on bedrest due to a bleed. Please go on over and keep her company.
- Finding Joy In Every Journey got a positive beta! Go celebrate with her!
- Life Happens When You Make Other Plans has had rising betas after IVF #1!
- Loveliest Days got a positive HPT and beta on a break cycle! Go celebrate with her.
The Wife got a positive HPT. Go wish her congratulations.
- Want, Wait, & Pray just saw two sacs after IVF #3. She had some slow rising betas, and was joyously surprised to see twins. Go congratulate her, and sit with her as she waits for her next ultrasound.
- Yes, We're Parents! got a surprise BFP on a DIY cycle with 2-3% chance of success! After the shock and excitement of a first beta of 165 she's dealing with the fear and survivor's guilt.
- None Today.
Read and Support