Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Sweet Salty. I cannot say it better than the author: "I don’t need birth idealists piling themselves upon my thoroughly buggered psyche like a well-intentioned rugby team, calling me or any other woman a warrior for delivering one way as opposed to another." How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Giveaway: Chasing that Dream is having a giveaway for an EndoFEMM Heating/Cooling Pad, which sounds pretty awesome for those times when you want to curl up in pain. Go say hi and enter!
- Question: Orodemniades is looking to order books written by bloggers (heck, even non-bloggers) dealing with infertility, postpartum depression, adoption, etc. Please give titles in the comments.
- Question: Suraita has been prescribed vaginal progesterone for a shortened cervix at 24 weeks of pregnancy. She's looking for information from anyone who has taken progesterone for this (by any delivery method) as well as answers to some logistical questions about the medicine.
- Announcement: People have noted that they're getting an error message with the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day. It's an Internet Explorer vs. Firefox thing. It works with Firefox; Kirtsy doesn't work with IE all of a sudden. I'm not sure what the case is with Safari or other browsers. But if you try the link in anything other than IE, it should work.
- Project: On Friday, October 16th, Angie is hosting a day for everyone to do random acts of kindness for strangers. Join her and help make the world a better place.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- Wish To Be a Mommy (helpful site)
- It was Jenn's birthday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Hope Springs has her transfer today. Go give her good thoughts.
- Turia's FET was on Wednesday. She could use some company as she waits for her beta.
- I.V.Effed's cycle is being cancelled because of her FSH levels. This is tremendously disappointing news.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle is back on bedrest. She had a positive fFN at her last appointment and her cervix is at 1cm. Please go and give her some support.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- Fertile Journeys is on bedrest due to a bleed. Please go on over and keep her company.
- A Run for My Money is pregnant. Please go over and give her congratulations and support.
- Hope in Briarrose had a good u/s yesterday.
- Sunny is having a boy!
- Faraday's Garden is welcoming her son, Jasper. Go send her a congratulations!
Read and Support