Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Weebles Wobblog. A beautiful post admiring the hearty plants outside their house that came onto their property through various means, and using that admiration to reach out to her children as well. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Question: Tragic Optimist writes, "An acquaintance of mine is a doctor, she recently had to tell a woman that she'd had a miscarriage. She wrote: 'I don't think I did a great job of it and I want to do it better next time. If anyone's been on the receiving end of this kind of news, what was helpful or not helpful for you to hear? Did you prefer medical language (e.g. is "embryo" or "fetus" too harsh for non-medical people?)'. You can either leave your thoughts in the comment section below and TO will collect them, or leave them on the top post on her blog.
- Project: Liddy from The Unfair Struggle will be doing a 10 rules to protect your Facebook privacy in preparation for her Facebook presentation on December 15th. Each rule will include instructions on how to implement on your Facebook page.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- I Want My Mommy (secondary IF)
- None Today.
- OM is struggling with the one-year-anniversary of discovering her daughter, E, died (October 30th) and E's birth (November 3). Please give her support.
- The Shifty Shadow's beta dropped. Please go over and give her support.
- Nuts in May just experienced an early loss. Go over and give her support.
- I Want My Mommy is having her IUI tomorrow.
- A+A Adopt a Baby reached her 100th post, although with some bittersweetness.
- Bionic Baby Mama & Sugar Mama just found out their first IUI didn't work. Please go and give them some love.
- Bagmomma has one embryo on board. They had to thaw her remaining 7 embryos and only one survived. Go keep her company and give her good thoughts during the wait.
- I've Got News For You just got a negative beta after her second IVF. Go sit with her for a while.
- T Lee is preparing for an embryo transfer on Thursday for her second IVF cycle. Go keep her company as she waits.
- By The Pricking had a BFN on her first surrogacy cycle. Please head over and support her.
- None Today.
- After a long blogging hiatus, zhl of Searching for Zanity is back, at least briefly, with good news.
- 20 weeks today for Breeder Beware. Go wish her congratulations.
- PJ got positive HPTs on her third IVF! After several losses in the past year, she is cautiously hopeful. Go send good vibes her way.
- The Candy Chronicles' newest daughter--dubbed Ladybug--was born on August 13. Go over and wish her a belated congratulations.
Read and Support