Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Waiting on Baby Paramore. A poignant post about how the odometer on their car became a marker for their infertility journey. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Magazine: LFCA is in the current issue of Redbook (the November issue). Check out page 60 in the article about hobbies. Go us!
- Television: Today Caba's A Baby Story episode airs at 1pm on TLC! Watch it or set your DVR!
- Submit Your News: Is there really less news than normal happening in the blogosphere or did you forget to send your need for support or congratulations in to the list? Submit your news directly to the LFCA, written in third person.
- Project: Wistfulgirl is implementing a Christmas Ornament and Hannukah (Chanukah) Dreidel Exchange for the upcoming holiday season. If you're interested in participating, please go by and sign up!
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added over the weekend).
- Malky's birthday is Monday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Busted's birthday is Tuesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Sunny's birthday is Wednesday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- A Few Good Sperm is celebrating her birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- The Road Less Travelled is celebrating two years of blogging on Saturday
- (Halloween)! Go wish her congratulations.
- Journeywoman is celebrating her 20th anniversary with D. Go wish them congratulations.
- OM is struggling with the one-year-anniversary of discovering her daughter, E, died (October 30th) and E's birth (November 3). Please give her support.
- JuliaS will be remembering Aiden who died in 1995 next Saturday. Go over and give her support.
- Please go over and send Lisette some support. Her beautiful baby girl, Lauren Samantha, was born into her arms this Monday, and into Heaven shortly after.
- May is doing better and out of the hospital.
- Happy-Go-Lucky is starting lupron for DE cycle this weekend. Go give her good thoughts for the cycle.
- Photogrl from Not the Path I Chose is scheduled for retrieval on Friday. Please send her some good vibes for lots of eggies!
- Carol from As Good as It Gets? Carol triggered on Tuesday and will be having transferring two embryos on Monday. Stop by and wish her good luck!
- Kohana's grandfather died in a horrific auto accident in mid-October. She is reeling from the loss and from the stress of a sudden trans-continental trip with a baby to attend the funeral. Please go leave her words of comfort and support.
- Rebecca just found out her last IVF cycle didn't work. This is her last attempt at IVF and having a genetic baby with her husband.
- Andrea has been put on bedrest after experiencing contractions for the last few days at just under 22 weeks.
- Dawn is pregnant after her second IUI!
- Hope.Faith.Patience Hope.Faith.Patience got a BFP!
- Cymande's first ultrasound revealed that she is carrying twins!
- Sharah had her little boy yesterday. More details soon at her blog.
Read and Support