Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today.
- Invite-Only: By the pricking has had to make her blog private rather suddenly.
If you were a reader or a reader/lurker, please email her at email@example.com with a brief note and she'll add you to her reader/lurker list.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more being added right now).
- Malky's birthday is today. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Busted's birthday is Tuesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Sunny's birthday is Wednesday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Our Journey, but not our plan... celebrated her birthday Sunday. It's not too late to sing her a little song.
- Betty is celebrating her birthday! Go eat a piece of cake with her.
- The Road Less Travelled celebrated her second blogoversary. Go celebrate with her the only way a good blogoversary can be celebrated--leave a thoughtful, funny, warm comment!
- On Wings of Hope celebrated her 9th wedding anniversary on Oct. 27th!
- WiseGuy will be celebrating her 6th wedding anniversary on Wednesday, November 4, 2009! Go wish them congratulations.
- OM is struggling with the one-year-anniversary of E's birth (November 3). Please give her support.
- JuliaS will be remembering Aiden who died in 1995 next Saturday. Go over and give her support.
- Emmy is remembering her brother's birthday, he would have been 26 yesterday. Please stop by and give her support.
- AnxiousMummy's EDD for her ectopic pregnancy was November 2. She's feeling really up and down about it and a bit alone. Please give her support.
- Wendy, a friend of Heather from In This Storm, lost her baby boy on Sunday to Potter's Syndrome. Please keep Wendy in your thoughts and prayers.
- Tears Are For Babies discovered an ectopic pregnancy when her tube ruptured. They were able to save the tube, but she is in the hospital for observation as she is still bleeding. Please keep her in your thoughts.
- Mel lost her grandmother over the weekend. Please give her support.
- On (In)Fertile Ground is doing IVF #2 this month. She had severe OHSS last time so one of the things the RE is changing is to have her trigger with Lupron instead of HcG, She would like to know if anyone else has used Lupron as a trigger before, and if so, did it work just as well? Are there any major differences/issues to be concerned about?
- Carrie's husband Cody was just deployed overseas for a year, and she is faced with not only raising their three children for the next year alone, but making a move across country to boot. She could use a million hugs right now.
- S of Misconceptions About Conception had her first IUI with injectables Friday morning. Drop by and help her avoid obsessing during the 2WW.
- After dealing with four losses in less than a year, Mai finally has a diagnosis and a plan.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has had one of her triplets diagnosed with NEC. Luckily it was caught early and Baby Lion is responding well to treatment. She could use your good thoughts and prayers right now.
- LutC had one embryo transferred. Please go over and keep her company during the wait with good thoughts.
- Photogrl is scheduled for her transfer on Monday. Please send her some good vibes!
- Suzanne's little daughter Kendall, who was born just one month ago, has bacterial meningitis caused by group B strep. She is stable but not out of the woods. Please give Suzanne and her husband your support during this tough time.
- Babyattheend is having her egg retrieval tomorrow.
- Andrea has been put on bedrest after experiencing contractions for the last few days at just under 22 weeks.
- Carly has been put on bedrest until the end of her pregnancy, and has had some potentially disturbing news. Go send her some love and support.
- Breeder Beware is having a boy!
- David & Alyssa's Mommy just got a positive, faint-lined pregnancy test. She is looking for prayers for a healthy baby and an uneventful pregnancy. Go offer your support.
- Baby Mine got a positive!
- Tanya got a positive!
- Just a Heartbeat Away's son Benjamin was born 10/7/09. Pop over for hearty congrats!
- S.E. has given birth to her son and daughter. Go wish her congratulations.
- FET Accompli's babies were born Saturday morning. They're in the NICU as they were early, but they're doing well!
Read and Support