Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Remembering the Life. A post that will move you to tears when the author states: "It made me realize once again that it isn’t the “big” things that matter. All Mike did was adjust a blanket. But that one small effort is forever ingrained in my memory as one of the kindest actions I have ever experienced in my life." How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Rally: Sweet Georgia writes: "A two year study was done in Ontario Canada that came out stating that the government should fund 3 IVFs per couple in Ontario and that it would actually save our health care system money in the long run. Our government has had the results for 3 months and nothing has been done so we are having a virtual rally on December 2." You can read more about the virtual rally on her blog and find out how you can help get word out to other bloggers and Iffers, and how to get your voice heard in government.
- Blog Move: BabyMakingJourney has shut down her blog for security reasons- she is now over at wordpress so that she can protect certain information. If you want to read the posts, email her and link your blog.
- Blog Move: Faraday's Garden is moving her blog to be accessible to only babylost mamas, so please visit her blog and leave a comment if you would like to continue following her blog. Or send her an email.
- Advice: In Due Time needs advice on taking Metformin for the first time.
- Daily Update: There are currently 123 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- POF and Now What? (female factor)
- Too Much of Nothing (over 35 and TTC, IVF)
- Just Add Eggs (donor egg)
- An IVF Pregnancy (pregnancy after IF)
- Wistfulgirl's World is celebrating her 7th wedding anniversary today. Go wish them congratulations.
- Tuesday is Our Wish Come Two's birthday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Wednesday is Henry Street's anniversary. Go wish them congratulations.
- Thursday is Serenity's birthday. Go eat a slice of cake with her.
- Thursday is also Tertia's birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- Friday is Lindsay's birthday. Go eat a slice of cake with her.
- On Saturday, the 28th, Fumbling Towards Eggstacy is celebrating her birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- Kristin and her husband celebrated their 15th anniversary on the 21st. Please wish them a happy anniversary.
- Laura from Awake on the Night Shift is celebrating a birthday Tuesday. Come on over for a piece of cake!
- None Today.
- Sassy's results in from IVF#2 : Beta HCG is 7. Her RE asked her to stop progesterone and let her period come. This was their second IVF, and second chemical pregnancy this year. Please go give her support.
- Inanna Journey had another positive pregnancy test, followed by a negative one. Please go send her some support.
- This is a big week for Gwinne. She's having IUI #8 on Monday and turning 37 on Sunday, the 29th. Please stop by to wish her well.
- Fertility Now got a faint positive on an HPT, but the beta was only 10. Go sit with her while she waits.
- PCOStory2009 got her AF after her first IUI. She could really use some good vibes.
- Please go give An Unwanted Path a hug.
- IF Crossroads is gearing up for a 5-day transfer. Go give her good thoughts.
- The expectant mother matched with Faith, Hope & Poop? has opted not to continue with her adoption plan. This is the second failed adoption they've faced this year and she could use a million hugs.
- Emily and her husband have made the decision to live childfree. Please lend them some support as they begin this new chapter of their lives together.
- None Today.
- No congratulations or whooping aloud, but Tash is pregnant. Even if she is banning congratulations, she said nothing about love and quiet hugs.
- Hope.Faith.Patience saw a heartbeat at the 7-week ultrasound!
- Cats with Passports has great betas, but is cramping and spotting. She is dealing with autoimmune issues, and could use some support as she waits for her first ultrasound on December 3.
- Furrow is pregnant! And she found on her birthday last Friday. Go over with some virtual champagne.
- Last week, Henry Street finalized her son's adoption. Go wish them congratulations.
- Shelby gave birth to a son, G, on November 17. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support