Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from I'm a Smart One. A post about how the author belongs in both the infertile world and the fertile world and how children born after treatments are like passports into a different country. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Project: The IComLeavWe list for November will close Saturday night, so this is your last chance to sign up. The monthly commenting extravaganza begins Saturday morning.
- Blog Closing: Baby Pa.ramor.e is closing her blog. The new space is here.
- Daily Update: There are currently 115 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Online Class: Lily writes: "Surviving the Hellidays - Infertile Style (an infertility eclass) registration is now open! We'll be donating a portion of the class fee to the Cade Foundation, which is dedicated to providing financial assistance to families battling infertility. Help yourself and other infertiles at the same time! For six weeks we'll come together as a group to support each other through the often button pushing time of the holiday season. Each week you will receive a writing assignment and creative assignment via the blog to help walk you through this journey. You can work on these assignments privately or discuss them. We'll also have a private Flickr group to share & talk online. Class will begin on Monday, November 30th and end on Monday, January 11th."
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- The Expectant Duck (surrogacy, endo, pregnancy)
- My Wait is Over is celebrating her birthday today. Go sing her a little song.
- It's Dragondreamer's Lair's anniversary tomorrow. Go wish them congratulations.
- Wistfulgirl's World is celebrating a birthday on Sunday and her 7th wedding anniversary on Monday.
- Tuesday is Our Wish Come Two's birthday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Next Wednesday is Henry Street's anniversary. Go wish them congratulations.
- Next Thursday is Serenity's birthday. Go eat a slice of cake with her.
- Next Thursday is also Tertia's birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- Next Friday is Lindsay's birthday. Go eat a slice of cake with her.
- On Saturday, the 28th, Fumbling Towards Eggstacy is celebrating her birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- My Skytimes is remembering Sky today. Please go remember with her.
- Park Slope Purgatory recently had a loss. Please go give her support.
- At 18 weeks into her first successful pregnancy after 2 rounds of IVF, Allison has learned that her baby has lost all amniotic fluid and will be induced on Friday. Please go over and surround her with light and love as she and her husband go through this loss.
- Circus Princess is miscarrying and could use some support.
- An Unwanted Path has her repeat beta today. Go hold her hand as she waits for the results.
- Trish's dad has been having some trouble breathing and has been taken to the hospital. Please stop by and offer her your prayers and good wishes.
- Trapped Under Ice attended a court hearing on November 17, at which Fuzzy (who she's been fostering for over a year) was scheduled to be immediately returned to his birth mother. However, due to some new information at the hearing, it looks like Fuzzy's birth plan will be changed to adoption.
- Cibele needs a hug right now.
- Almost a Mother has an ultrasound to check for a heartbeat today. She's nervous because it is occurring on a significant date for her. Please go wait with her.
- K is having a FET today. Please go give her support.
- Please support BagMomma who is left reeling after the death of a family friend.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- None Today.
Read and Support