Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from The Happy Sad Mama. A very moving post about parenting after a loss and the story of two separations. She writes: "I'm sure they all wondered why I needed to have that baby with me while I slept. But fortunately for them, they don't understand." How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Kirtsy-able Posts Needed: Please send links to posts (your own or someone else's post that you've loved) to be Kirtsy'd--specifically people who have not been Kirtsy'd yet. I like to spread it out.
- Project: Mission Impossible? says this is the last shout out for those who would like to mix it up for a day in December and cross-pollinate. I do all the work, and YOU get to swap posts for a day and meet new readers. I would especially welcome those still in the trenches of IF or new to blogging to sign up.
- Store: Shannon from Musings of a Fat Chick has launched an Etsy shop called Student Loans Suck. It's under her username Shansterbaby. She's offering free shipping, and once she figures out how to offer discounts, there will be discounts for the ALI community.
- Article: Virginia was interviewed for an article about stillbirth in Pregnancy Today. Please click here to read it.
- Meet-up: LJ has to fly into Orlando on Tuesday for a wedding, but will be without Mr. Badger until Thursday. She'd love to see any local gals if there's time, so shoot her a message over at her blog.
- Event: Parenthood for Me, Inc. is gearing up for its First Annual Family Building Gala and Silent Auction in early spring. The first grants will be awarded in June 2010. They are looking for help to find silent auction items (value $100 or more) and table sponsors of $250. If you know of a company or individual who would like to advertise and support the event please email Erica at events(at)parenthoodforme.org.
- Advice: Little Footprints is wondering if anyone has any good advice on types of cerclage to use in conjunction with incompetent cervix.
- Daily Update: There are currently 134 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- Busted Plumbing (pg loss, PCOS)
- One More Time, With Feeling (azoospermia)
- The Lucky Life (scar tissue adhesions) (female factor)
- Soupy celebrated her wedding anniversary last Tuesday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Gwinne had her birthday on Sunday. Go sing her a little song.
- Clio is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- PJ is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday too. Go over and eat some cake with her.
- Weebles Wobblog is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday as well. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Are We There Yet is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- The Dragondreamer's Lair is celebrating her birthday next Sunday. Go eat a slice of cake with her.
- The Maybe Baby will be remembering Jovi and Isa on Saturday. Please keep her company this week.
- None Today.
- Tina of I Want My Mommy had IUI #2. Please keep your fingers crossed with her!
- Happy-G0-Lucky has 15 embryos from her donor! Transfer date will be any day now.
- A Family With Ann Ovulation went in for IUI #4 last Wednesday. Wish her luck!
- Back Into the Fire has officially been granted their foster care license!
- The Maybe Baby had a negative from this cycle. Please go flood her with love and support.
- Wistfulgirl received disappointing news over the break and for now, the adoption is on hold. Please go give her support.
- Soapchick has decided to move forward with an FET for the one frozen embryo she has and also pursue traditional surrogacy at the same time. The private blog which is where she writes about IF is here.
- None Today.
- Niobe's surrogate, Trish, is carrying a girl!
- My DIY baby got a positive!
- BB's ultrasound revealed that she is carrying a boy and a girl.
- Wishing and Hoping for Baby got a surprise BFP on November 15th.
- Taking Chances just had an u/s and the RE saw the gestational sac, but didn’t find the yolk sac until the end. She is really scared now that this may not stick and could use some support.
- Yes, We're Parents! saw the heartbeat.
- After 3 long years, The Long Journey got a positive hpt and is now waiting for her beta results.
- Babyattheend is pregnant after IVF#3!
- Dayton (the fetus formerly known as Tiny B) arrived at 4:59 on Tuesday morning, weighing in at 6 lbs, 4 oz. Mama Chicklet says everyone is well but tired. Go over and offer your good wishes (and begin the post-baby AssWatch)!
- Evergreen Baby finalized their daughter's adoption on Friday.
- Leslie was scheduled to deliver on Friday night. More news when she posts again.
- Dora gave birth to a girl last night. Go over and wish her congratulations. Pictures and a name coming soon.
- Farah and her family welcomed their new baby boy the day before Thanksgiving! Head over to her blog to learn his name and see a picture of their butterball turkey.
Read and Support