Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from An Unwanted Path. A gorgeous post boiling down the pain of infertility to one sentence: "With infertility and losses, every day, you have to come face to face with what you don't have- the one thing in life that you don't even know if you will ever have." How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Question: Gwinne is wondering if anyone has experienced a very short luteal phase (8-9 days) on Follistim and/or despite supplementary progesterone. Both she and her RE are perplexed, and Gwinne isn't sure what to do when she cycles next. Stories or advice would be appreciated, either at her blog or by email (email@example.com).
- Daily Update: There are currently 151 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- Growing Families, Surrogacy Style (other end of the telescope--surrogate)
- Becoming Parents is celebrating her blogoversary today. Though she hasn't posted in a bit, today is a good day to swing by and leave her some love.
- Our Family Beginnings's blogoversary is on Thursday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Carolyne's 29th birthday is today. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Thursday marks the anniversary of the date when William died and the Sunday after marks the day he came into this world. Please go support Where to Go From Here?
- Love, Hope, and Faith remembered her unfulfilled due date this past weekend. Go give her support.
- An enormous amount of support is needed: Cece's newborn daughter Nora passed away on Friday. Nora's twin Maggie is in the hospital for observation plus her son turned one on Saturday. Please go over and let Cece know that you have her family in your thoughts.
- Stop the World, I Want to Get Off is having a tough time right now. Her first IVF was converted to IUI due to poor response. She could use a big hug.
- Please send Kim support and positivity. She's finally pregnant for the first time, but her numbers are not doing all that well. She's also experiencing a lot of spotting, which is making her very nervous. Beta #3 is tomorrow, and she could use some friends for the wait.
- Good Egg Hunting is on bedrest after a bleeding episode. She is 32 weeks and would love some company.
- Sunflowerchilde saw two heartbeats!
- After a rocky beginning, G$ has a heartbeat! Go wish her congratulations and good wishes.
- None Today.
Read and Support