Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: And, once again, Kirtsy is down. But at least they have a note up on their site admitting that Kirtsy is having issues so it looks like they're working on it. I have Kirtsy-able stuff for next week since we didn't get to have a lot of Kirtsy'd posts this week.
- Delicious Project: Into the Light Again is helping us to stop drooling and start cooking. She has offered to pull together an ALI community cookbook and is collecting recipes. Head over to her blog to read more.
- Going Private: My Arms are Half Empty...My Glass is Half Full is going private. Please email her to continue reading.
- Daily Update: There are currently 144 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Whoa: We are five issues away from the 500th LFCA.
- Webcast Show: Melissa from Full Circle writes: "I am working on launching a new MomTV show starting in January called "Adoption Angles". My vision is for it to be inspirational, informative and fun. Eventually I would like to have cohosts that represent fost/adopt, domestic and international adoption. Think "The View" but with way less drama. I am currently looking for guests that would be willing to share their story with our viewers. All they would need is high speed Internet, a web cam and a 1/2 hour to chat."
- Help a Support Group: Share Southern Vermont asks: "What if your favorite charity earned a donation every time you searched the Internet? Or how about if a percentage of every purchase you made online went to support the cause? Well, now it can! GoodSearch.com is a new Yahoo-powered search engine that donates half its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate. Use it just as you would any search engine, get quality search results from Yahoo, and watch the donations add up! GoodShop.com is a new online shopping mall which donates up to 30 percent of each purchase to your favorite cause! Hundreds of great stores including Amazon, Target, Gap, Best Buy, ebay, Macy's and Barnes & Noble have teamed up with GoodShop and every time you place an order, you'll be supporting your favorite cause. If you have been cheering on Share Southern Vermont from afar for the last year this is great way to support us from the comfort of your cross-country (and beyond) homes! Add the Share Southern Vermont toolbar at http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/share-southern-vermont. We at SSV thank you in advance for using this toolbar to make your holiday season brighter and raise money for our cause simultaneously."
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added over the weekend).
- The Dragondreamer's Lair is celebrating her birthday next Sunday. Go eat a slice of cake with her.
- The Maybe Baby will be remembering Jovi and Isa on Saturday. Please keep her company this week.
- Skrambled is thinking about her miscarriage as she approaches the due date, and she could use some support.
- Sam is having a chemical pregnancy. While she is glad that something finally happened, but is "gutted" for her loss. Love and supported are appreciated.
- Jane has just suffered an ectopic pregnancy. Please stop by and give her a hug.
- Please keep Gwinne in your thoughts today. She's bleeding heavily at 9dpo after an IUI and is going in to figure out what is going on.
- None Today.
- Cats with Passports saw a heartbeat!
- Cymande had a "nice and average" nuchal scan.
- Taking Chances saw the heartbeat.
- Kim of A Someday Mom is being induced today. More news when she updates next.
Read and Support