Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: No post today. Please send in posts (your own or someone else's) from bloggers who have not been Kirtsy'd before or in a very long time.
- Advice: Infertili- T&A and her husband are becoming foster parents and they'd love to talk to others who have been through the training.
- Back to Blogging: After a long break, Infertility Just Sucks is back. She writes: "I've recently started writing again at my blog. After 18 cycles and the birth of our daughter we're thinking about two. I'm angsty, crabby, emotional and wanty for chubby baby thighs. If anyone wants to read along, I'd be most grateful for her support."
- Daily Update: There are currently 188 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Project: Okay, this is it. Tonight is the deadline to be guaranteed a spot on the Creme de la Creme list when it first posts on January 1st. Any submission that comes in after today will go up on the list, but I can't guarantee that it will be there January 1st. It may go up January 2nd or beyond since I will keep adding to the list until March 1. So dig through your 2009 posts and choose your favourite one before midnight (EST) tonight.
- If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering.
- My Basic World (in the beginning)
- Wifey will be celebrating her very first blogoversary on Christmas Day, and remembering her Christmas losses. Head on over and offer a happy blogoversary hug.
- Gwinne is going through a rough time. December 19 marks the anniversary of her first pregnancy loss, and she's coming up on the due date for pregnancy #3, still not pregnant. Please stop by to wish her well.
- Betty Rubble was remembering the child she should have here with her on the anniversary of the loss this week. Please give her support.
- On Thursday, Saucy Ova is remembering the baby she lost on the baby's unfulfilled due date. Please give her support.
- The Turtle and Monkey's mother is remembering Noah three years after. Please go and remember her boy with her.
- Dreams and False Alarms just learned her baby's heart stopped beating. She is scheduled for a D&C Wednesday. Please stop by and give her your support.
- Go on over and give Megan your success stories. She has gotten some news from her new RE that explains her RPL and could use some support. Her foster kids case was also transferred from a foster case worker to an adoption case worker, so that is a little gem of good news too!
- Little Bluebirds Fly is having a difficult time this time of the year as she thinks of the children she lost. Please sit with her during this tough time.
- Go keep Wistfulgirl company in the wait.
- Don't Scare Easy is in a good place emotionally after a break-up, but she could still use some rallying and love.
- Are You Kidding Me? could, quite simply, use a verbal hug.
- Go congratulate Beautiful Mess for getting a 4.0 this semester in school.
- Please keep Banking on It company during the wait.
- Journeywoman needs a hug after a negative during a mind-fuck cycle.
- Mom Someday could use some hand-holding before her new RE appointment on Thursday. Go give her good thoughts.
- The Sassy Infertile Lady is embarking on her first IVF cycle and could use some company.
- Melissa P could use a hug after getting a negative beta after she got a false positive a few days ago for her #2 IUI.
- Pundelina Kafoops had two embryos transferred last week, and is hanging Hope on her Christmas tree.
- Good Egg Hunting is on bedrest after a bleeding episode. She is 32 weeks and would love some company.
- After a very scary bleeding incident on Monday, IfOptimist has been diagnosed with total previa, and is on bedrest for the time being.
- Maybe Momma Some Day is pregnant and has back her first beta. Go wish her congratulations.
- Mrs. Higrens got a BFP and is awaiting her beta! Go keep her company and give her good thoughts.
- IF Crossroads has her first ultrasound this Friday.
- Kmina is having a difficult early pregnancy--physically and emotionally--after her prior loss. Please give her support right now.
- IF in Big Sky Country is pregnant!
- Nina delivered the Jumping Bean on December 9th and he's gorgeous! Go wish her congratulations.
- Life After Two Losses is officially welcoming her third baby Amellia Rose. Go send her a congratulations.
Read and Support