Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- A Double Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one and this one from I'm a Smart One and Stirrup Queens. Two posts that go together in response to Stephanie Saul's recent surrogacy article. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- New Section of the Blogroll: I am creating a new and more steamlined space for password-protected or invite-only blogs to be added to the blogroll so those blogs can pick up new future readers while still controlling who sees the content. If you would like to be added, please fill out the form and I will upload it to the new section which will replace the old link to the password-protected section of the blogroll. If you were listed on that old link and would still like your blog on the list, please fill out the form as well. The link to this form will always be accessible in the "old news" section below under "Quicklink Resources."
- Daily Update: There are currently 189 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Advice: Infertili- T&A and her husband are becoming foster parents and they'd love to talk to others who have been through the training.
- Back to Blogging: After a long break, Infertility Just Sucks is back. She writes: "I've recently started writing again at my blog. After 18 cycles and the birth of our daughter we're thinking about two. I'm angsty, crabby, emotional and wanty for chubby baby thighs. If anyone wants to read along, I'd be most grateful for her support."
- If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Wifey will be celebrating her very first blogoversary on Christmas Day, and remembering her Christmas losses. Head on over and offer a happy blogoversary hug.
- Gwinne is going through a rough time. December 19 marks the anniversary of her first pregnancy loss, and she's coming up on the due date for pregnancy #3, still not pregnant. Please stop by to wish her well.
- On Thursday, Saucy Ova is remembering the baby she lost on the baby's unfulfilled due date. Please give her support.
- Noelle's due date for the baby that she miscarried is on December 18th. She is still not pregnant and is struggling with depression. It is a hard time for her, as she is trying to get pregnant and is expecting Aunt Flo on Christmas Day.
- None Today.
- Lara at Peanut Noodle had her IVF# 2.5 yesterday and is anxiously awaiting her fert report. Please send her as many crossed fingers as you can spare, while still being able to type!
- Tracey just found out they had 2 blasts make it to freeze! She is very happy. Go wish her congratulations and good luck with her current 2ww.
- Tigger could use a hug right now as she deals with her sister's health situation.
- Please give extra support to My Journey with Endometriosis this week. Three weeks ago, she lost her son at 18 weeks and is having a difficult time with the upcoming holidays.
- Miss Tori is undergoing lap-band surgery Thursday morning in order to lose weight to prepare for IVF with donor eggs or embryos, in order to minimize any complications due to her weight. Go over and wish her well while she recovers.
- Good Egg Hunting is on bedrest after a bleeding episode. She is 32 weeks and would love some company.
- After a very scary bleeding incident on Monday, IfOptimist has been diagnosed with total previa, and is on bedrest for the time being.
- IF Crossroads has her first ultrasound this Friday.
- Good news at Kmina's Blog. They got to see the heartbeat.
- Murgdan had her big US yesterday and is having a boy!
- None Today.
Read and Support