Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today. Send more blog posts--specifically for people who haven't been Kirtsy'd yet or haven't been Kirtsy'd in a long time.
- Blogroll Question: Would non-US bloggers like a non-US treatment category on the blogroll so people can easily find one another? Dr. Spouse pointed out last week that the differing protocols could lead to people wanting to find different types of blogs. If you want me to start the category and place your blog in it, let me know.
- Article and Projects: Parenthood for Me was in the Democrat and Chronicle. Go read about Erica and cheer her on. Parenthood for Me is also holding its third essay/blog entry contest. Help educate others on infertility, adoption, and loss by telling your story. There will be 1 winner and 2 honorable mentions. Rules and deadlines are on the blog. You can read past winner's entries as well. Lastly, Parenthood for Me is now accepting applications for grants. They are not yet posted on-line so you must email info(at)parenthoodforme.org in order to receive the application. Please specify whether you need a medical grant app. or adoption grant application. Please read their FAQ page before submitting an application. Deadline for submission for June grants is April 20, 2010.
- Project: Miriam's Foodie Fridays is a project where Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed has resolved to cook a new recipe at least once every week in 2010. Come join her Collective Cookbook by sharing in a weekly recipe swap and take a bite out of boredom.
- Project: Dragondreamer's Lair just announced the start of her 2010 Book Challenge. Set a goal, keep track of your books, and maybe win a prize. Go stop by and join in the fun.
- Question: OnceIwas could use some advice on REs and using donor sperm.
- Daily Update: There are currently 247 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Single Infertile Female: Now What (family building while single, endo)
- Toes Need Sand (GLBT)
- Journey to the End of the Rainbow (general IF)
- Frozen Hope (IVF)
- The Turning of Paige (family building while single)
- Tubeless in Seattle is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Baby, Interrupted is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go have a piece of cake with her.
- Loribeth's birthday is Tuesday, Jan. 12th! Go over and sing her a little song.
- Jo from MoJoWorking is celebrating her blogoversary on Monday. It's been a rough couple of weeks, and she could use a little hand-holding as she navigates this unknown territory and decides what step to pursue next.
- Monday marks the day Thinking Miracles lost Blue. Please go give them support.
- Wednesday is the anniversary of Alana-ism's miscarriage. Please go give her support.
- Jackie went in for her 11 week u/s yesterday only to learn her baby's heart stopped. Please go offer her some support during this very difficult time.
- Jo over at Mojo Working had an ultrasound which confirmed a miscarriage, and could use some gentle words.
- Love Hope and Faith made the difficult decision not to pursue a second adoption and could use some gentle support.
- Erica just had to have her fur-baby, her first-baby, her best friend Noodle put down. She could use some love during this tough time.
- Good Egg Hunting is happy to say that she's now at 34 weeks and still going strong. Still on bed rest but right now the main issue is that the baby is transverse (and she has a fibroid that may get in the way of vertex) so she may need a scheduled c-section.
- Puffer just found out she'll be staying in the hospital until she delivers her twins. She's only 32 weeks and 4 days, so she could have a long stay ahead of her. She'd love some company if you have a minute to spare.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- After a trying 2009 filled with loss and struggle, Mae is pregnant! Please swing by and wish her well as she journeys through the first trimester.
- Arminta also had a tough 2009 but 2010 brings with it a beautiful BFP! Please swing by and show her your support!
- Last American Girl Standing has a positive HPT at 7dpiu. Her beta isn't 'til Tuesday. Go wish her sticky vibes as she awaits her blood results.
- Elizabeth at Project Progeny is nervous about the nuchal translucency screening on Monday. Please give her support today.
- Beth at Taking Chances had a scary bleeding episode over the weekend and is terrified that they lost the baby. She is seeing the doctor today. Please give her support.
- Along Life's Little Journey gave birth to Aiden on January 5th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Queenie gave birth to a girl over the weekend. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support