Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from It's Either Sadness or Euphoria. A gorgeous post on what donor eggs can and cannot cure. Reflections from the author while she was pregnant after a DE cycle, where she states: "DE didn’t fix me, it just did an end-run around me." How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Password Protected: Megan at Musings of the Barren is going private. In order to protect her kids, and hopefully when more news should come to protect her news from family before that oh so important 12 week mark. Feel free to email her at eidsonmegan at gmail dot com and ask for an invite.
- Daily Update: There are currently 251 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon)
- Tubeless in Seattle is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Baby, Interrupted is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go have a piece of cake with her.
- Wednesday is the anniversary of Alana-ism's miscarriage. Please go give her support.
- Tishi lost her grandfather, the last of his generation, on Sunday. Go give her a hug as she grieves his passing.
- Amanda, Waiting No More found out at her ultrasound on Monday that the baby had no heartbeat. She could use a lot of support right now.
- Waiting Amy, who had seen the heartbeat 2 weeks ago at 7 weeks, found out this yesterday that there is no longer a heartbeat. Go over and abide with her as she waits for her D&E.
- Baby on Mind has her IVF consult today and could use some virtual hand holding as she goes into that appointment.
- Michele reached a milestone--400 posts!
- Isn't it pretty to think so is having a really hard time right now. She is very depressed and her marriage might not make it.
- Good Egg Hunting is happy to say that she's now at 34 weeks and still going strong. Still on bed rest but right now the main issue is that the baby is transverse (and she has a fibroid that may get in the way of vertex) so she may need a scheduled c-section.
- Puffer is home again - for now - but will be closely monitored until she delivers her twins.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- N is on bedrest for the next couple of days (at least) and is having a really rough time. A little company would mean a lot.
- None Today.
- Motherhood (the not so easy road) is being induced today. More news when she posts again.
- Yaya and her husband were matched with a precious little boy! Go do a happy dance with them.
Read and Support