Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Kirtsy is down...
- Project: In celebration of her 2nd blogoversary coming up on January 23, Kymberli of I'm a Smart One is holding a fundraiser for Parenthood for Me. The goal is to raise $250 by Kym's blogoversary for a table sponsorship at PFM's First Annual Family-Building Dinner and Silent Auction, which will be held on April 10. If the goal is reached, an "ALI Bloggers" sign will be placed on one of the tables. Visit Kym's blog to find out how you can donate!
- Project: It's time for the Winter 2010 edition of the Sock It to Me Exchange! Over 40 bloggers have signed up already! To join in, up with Kymberli at I'm a Smart One by January 20.
- Etsy: I Want to be a Mommy has started a new etsy shop. Go over and give her support--you can get a gift for a friend and support one of our own at the same time.
- Daily Update: There are currently 253 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Password Protected: Megan at Musings of the Barren is going private. In order to protect her kids, and hopefully when more news should come to protect her news from family before that oh so important 12 week mark. Feel free to email her at eidsonmegan at gmail dot com and ask for an invite.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Just Wishing and Hoping (IVF)
- Giving Up a Dream (pg loss)
- Blogging My Way Through Infertility...and Life (PCOS)
- Baby, Interrupted is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go have a piece of cake with her.
- Thalia is celebrating her birthday, but has food poisoning to boot. Go hold her hair while she vomits and...er...wish her a happy birthday.
- None Today.
- May is suffering another loss and could use some love.
- Eve at Infertility Rocks just learned the devastating news that her son died in utero at 24.5 weeks. Her little girl is doing well at the moment. Please send her your support and love. She would appreciate any stories from other twin parents who have lost a twin mid/late pregnancy and went on to have a successful birith of the surviving one.
- Al at Mission: Motherhood miscarried at 6w2d on Sunday. Please give her support.
- BigP and Me is returning to the clinic and could use some support.
- Fertility Challenged in Florida is feeling a lot of anxiety post birth and could use some advice or simply a hug.
- Stacie is going in for a transfer this week. Go give her good thoughts.
- Life According to Leah hit 100 posts.
- Good Egg Hunting is happy to say that she's now at 34 weeks and still going strong. Still on bed rest but right now the main issue is that the baby is transverse (and she has a fibroid that may get in the way of vertex) so she may need a scheduled c-section.
- Puffer is home again - for now - but will be closely monitored until she delivers her twins.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- N is on bedrest for the next couple of days (at least) and is having a really rough time. A little company would mean a lot.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Michelle got a BFP!
- The Baby Chase is having a boy and a girl.
- IF Optimist had a great 16w ultrasound but is now awaiting the results of her amnio testing. Send her some encouragement as she hunkers down for a different kind of two week wait.
- None Today.
Read and Support