Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today.
- Question: Makes You Stronger has questions about a placenta that is divided into two lobes. If you have any information, go help her out.
- Daily Update: There are currently 290 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- It is Woman Anyone?'s second blogoversary on March 8, 2010. Go wish her congratulations.
- Christina is celebrating her birthday on Saturday, the 13th. Go sing her a little song.
- Thalia's blog is five years old. Go wish her congratulations.
- Mrs. Muelly is remembering Brayden next Saturday. Please go give her support.
- Nat will also be remembering Devin on Saturday, the anniversary of his death. Please go give her support.
- Please stop by and give Angie from Little Footprints some love and support. She remains on bedrest after having her cerclage placed, and is approaching the point in her pregnancy at which she lost Maddie.
- Shelby's father has passed away. Please give her support.
- CD 1 Again had a rough weekend. Her mother-in-law had a heart attack and while the prognosis looks good, they're all doing what they can to get by. Please stop by and give her some support.
- Just Wishing and Hoping had a high first beta, but the second double only rose 50%. She is nervous and very scared. Please give her support.
- Sara at Gas Passer just found out some great news about her daughter Brynn's sacral ultrasound!
- Becky (Team Winks) is once again making the rounds at the doctors' offices looking for answers, only this time it's on behalf of her son. She is coping with the news that her son is facing some not yet fully diagnosed physical and developmental challenges. Please stop by to give her some love and support.
- Burble is asking for everyone to hold onto hope for her, in the wake of some disappointing medical results.
- Sam's GIFT cycle was negative.
- JJ got some crummy news at a doctor's appointment this week. She could use some hugs.
- Eve from Pour Away the Ocean is in the hospital with preterm labour. Please keep her in your thoughts.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. Eve is now on hospital bedrest and has had the steroid shots to help develop Abby's lungs in case she delivers preterm. She is 32 weeks now.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Mijke is out of the hospital and back at home on bedrest, hoping to hold off labor a while longer.
- Adding Peas to Our Pod is on bedrest due to a tear in the placenta, with scary bleeding and contractions at 23 weeks.
- Yes, We Have No Bananas is pregnant and saw the heartbeat!
- Stop the World I Want to Get Off got a positive beta!
- The Road Less Traveled just heard one perfect heartbeat & is soaking in the joy of this moment!
- Wishing4One saw two heartbeats!
- Sarah has rising betas, but at the same time she is saying goodbye to her husband for the next six months.
- He Will Carry Me gave birth to her daughter Eliana Jane. Go wish her a congratulations.
- Meg gave birth last week to her son. Go wish her congratulations.
- Jo has just celebrated her 39th birthday giving birth to her son! Wish her congratulations.
Read and Support