Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today.
- Event: Broken Brown Egg Gala for Infertility Awareness (focus is on African American Infertility and Family Health). For more details about why this event was created, see this post.
- Raffle: Bon is raising money for adoption: "This week we are raffling off an LA Day of Beauty donated by ALI blogger Amy and a jewelry set donated by ALI blogger Sara! Please drop by!"
- Password Protected: The Sweet Life is going Password Protected (invite only). If you wish to continue reading her blog please send her an email to veelife at gmail dot com so she can send you an invite. If you are a blogger please leave a link to your blog if you are not please tell her a bit about yourself including where you are in the world in your email.
- Daily Update: There are currently 290 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Life in the Waiting Womb (donor embryo)
- Is That Your Natural Glow, Or Do You Have News For Me? (multiple ectopics, pg loss)
- When Rain Hurts (parenting after international adoption)
- Busted Plumbing turned 30 on March 2nd! Go sing her a little song.
- Sell Crazy Someplace Else also celebrated her birthday on Tuesday. Go sing her a little song.
- It is Woman Anyone?'s second blogoversary on March 8, 2010. Go wish her congratulations.
- Peta's birthday was today. Go sing her a little song.
- Mrs. Muelly is remembering Brayden next Saturday. Please go give her support.
- Nat will also be remembering Devin on Saturday, the anniversary of his death. Please go give her support.
- March 1st was the one year anniversary that Dale and Hannah's son, Everett, was born into heaven at 37 weeks. They could use some support this week.
- Hold My Hope lost the baby. Please go over and flood her with support.
- Barren Woman celebrated her 100th post last week!
- Fearlessly Infertile will have her second ultrasound Tuesday to determine the viability of her pregnancy. Her doctor painted a grim outlook last week but she is still hopeful. Please stop by and wish her the best.
- Believing in June is new to the blogging world and could use some support. She has been dealing with infertility for 15 months and recently (December) had a failed IVF cycle.
- An Unwanted Path is recuperating after surgery. Go keep her company.
- Jess at A Little Blog About the Big Infertility had her IVF retrieval canceled and was just told she can't convert to IUI. Go give her some support.
- NotTheMama and her hubby have an appointment with a urologist Wednesday to discuss their options. This appointment determines whether they continue TTC or move straight to adoption.
- Please stop by and flood Liv with loads of love. She is in the hospital suffering from post-pardum psychosis after the recent birth of her son. While she hopes to be released from the hospital sometime this week, she is asking for lots of comments to help support her during this difficult time.
- Amber has a post about the ups and downs in a marriage, particularly during IF. She is currently experiencing the "downside" and could use some sympathetic ears.
- Please send love to Communique who is gutted that her GIFT cycle is a bust. She received her beta results the same day she collected her father's ashes.
- The Muriels transferred their last two frozen embryos today. Please send good vibes as they begin their not-quite-2ww.
- Farah's house has been invaded by RSV. Her little ones are both sick and I'm sure she could use some good thoughts. This is the second time MT has had it this season.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Mijke is out of the hospital and back at home on bedrest, hoping to hold off labor a while longer.
- Adding Peas to Our Pod is on bedrest due to a tear in the placenta, with scary bleeding and contractions at 23 weeks.
- IF Crossroads is having a boy!
- Caro at Third Time Lucky? got a positive HPT!
- Tireegal saw two heartbeats! Stop by and celebrate with her!
- Finch at Grizzly Eggs had a fabulous first ultrasound!
- None Today.
Read and Support