Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today.
- Blog Change: A Mama 2 Twins (the blogger formerly known as Mot.heri.ng My M.irac.le Mult.iples) writes: "Due to some unwanted attention from people in real life, I am moving on. There will be no further posts at Mot.hering M.y Mirac.le Mult.iples and I am not leaving forwarding info on that page. Followers can find me here or email me at amama2twins at gmail dot com. It is not anyone in the blogosphere, it is the actual real life idiots where I live that I don't want to find the blog. You would think after almost 5 years of blogging I wouldn't have to do this...... sad...just too damn sad......"
- Daily Update: There are currently 291 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Giveaway: Justina is offering a Le Creuset giveaway through March 12th.
- Television: Shelby and Mr. Shelby After many postponements, Shelby and Mr. Shelby (and Baby G!) finally made their appearance on Good Morning America regarding male infertility. The segment can be seen here:
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Christina is celebrating her birthday on Saturday, the 13th. Go sing her a little song.
- Elizabeth at Project Progeny is celebrating her birthday on March 12. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Off My Mind is celebrating her seventh wedding anniversary!
- Mrs. Muelly is remembering Brayden on his two year birthday. Go sit with her as she reflects on missing her son.
- Please go and send some peace and quiet love to Fern and her family as they go through the grief and shock of losing their beautiful baby Robyn just two weeks ago.
- Joannah's husband Michael lost his battle with cancer. Please, please go and flood her with support.
- Missy is going in for a laparscopy on Wednesday.
- Meg is undergoing IVF and at her monitoring appointment, her ovaries couldn't be visualized, though her E2 came back at 905. Please go give her support.
- Susan of Sprogblogger is awaiting the results of her CVS test. Drop her a line of support if you can!
- I.V.Effed is calling it done after this most recent BFN and asks for your prayers.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. Eve is now on hospital bedrest and has had the steroid shots to help develop Abby's lungs in case she delivers preterm. She is 32 weeks now.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Mijke is out of the hospital and back at home on bedrest, hoping to hold off labor a while longer.
- Adding Peas to Our Pod is on bedrest due to a tear in the placenta, with scary bleeding and contractions at 23 weeks.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Leda is pregnant!
- Brooke at Scifibaby got to see two little heartbeats at her first ultrasound. She's also experiencing some bleeding, so go over and give her a hug while she waits impatiently for the next ultrasound.
- Baby Tulip was born this weekend and welcomed to the world by her birth parents and Nicole & her husband who are adopting her.
Read and Support