Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today.
- Giveaway: The Babbling Bitter Bitch writes: "I am giving away 2 infertility books. The first people to leave a comment and email the address to email@example.com will get them. 1 book per person. To see them go to my blog."
- Activism: Those of you who live in Kansas please check out Rebecca's blog for critical information regarding infertility treatment in the state & a dangerous bill that has been introduced requiring government surveillance of infertility treatment. PLEASE take political action...all the info you need is posted on the blog!
- Daily Update: There are currently 291 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Blog Change: A Mama 2 Twins (the blogger formerly known as Mot.heri.ng My M.irac.le Mult.iples) writes: "Due to some unwanted attention from people in real life, I am moving on. There will be no further posts at Mot.hering M.y Mirac.le Mult.iples and I am not leaving forwarding info on that page. Followers can find me here or email me at amama2twins at gmail dot com. It is not anyone in the blogosphere, it is the actual real life idiots where I live that I don't want to find the blog. You would think after almost 5 years of blogging I wouldn't have to do this...... sad...just too damn sad......"
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Christina is celebrating her birthday on Saturday, the 13th. Go sing her a little song.
- Elizabeth at Project Progeny is celebrating her birthday on March 12. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- None Today.
- Tireegal had an ultrasound today and Baby A looked good, but the tech was unable to find Baby B's heartbeat. She is mourning the loss of a baby she'd dreamed a beautiful future for. Please give her some support.
- Please head over to Christa's blog and show her some love. Christa just lost a baby at 6 weeks 1 day after IVF #1. She will have a D&C and then wait to see if additional tests need to be done before deciding on their next option.
- An Unexpected Life is going through a terrible time after being chosen by an expectant mother only to find out that the match was a scam. Please give her support.
- Frenchie is having a hard time right now and could use some support.
- BigP and Me had another negative IUI. Go give her a hug.
- Wednesday retrieval for Astral. Go give her good thoughts.
- JJ's mole has returned and with additional growths, her doctor is recommending that they never do IVF again. Please go over and give her support.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. Eve is now on hospital bedrest and has had the steroid shots to help develop Abby's lungs in case she delivers preterm. She is 32 weeks now.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Mijke is out of the hospital and back at home on bedrest, hoping to hold off labor a while longer.
- Adding Peas to Our Pod is on bedrest due to a tear in the placenta, with scary bleeding and contractions at 23 weeks.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Bluebird will be admitted Thursday evening for a Friday induction. She is experiencing a mix of emotions as she excitedly prepares for this little boy, but also thinks about her twins who were born too soon. Go wish her peace and an uneventful induction!
- Beyond the Palemother is pregnant and is far along--29 weeks. This pregnancy comes with a plethora of feelings, so go over and give her support if you can.
- Megan and her husband received news this week that their appeal was read, and the judgment was upheld--meaning that they get to finalize their adoptions of their three kids this month! They also welcomed a fourth child into their home this week, an 8 year old girl who is a joy. They are hoping to be able to finalize her adoption this year as well.
- On March 11th, the adoption will be finalized and Luna and her family will be celebrating. Go wish them congratulations.
Read and Support