Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today (I have posts in the queue, but I am trying to make a decision about the future of the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day).
- Vote: Pamela Jeanne writes: "Please vote for Pamela Jeanne's memoir, Silent Sorority, to ensure it's one of the top 10 "Indie Books" included in a More.com feature of Indie titles for spring reading."
- Announcement: Erica from Parenthood for Me is now the infertility and miscarriage Examiner in Rochester, NY.
- Project: Wistfulgirl's World writes: "Sign up for April Secret Pals is now open! Head on over to Wistfulgirl's World to get signed up."
- Daily Update: There are currently 292 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Blog Move: Shazz is moving her blog back to http://shazzambabyquest.blogspot.com/. She invites everyone to join her there.
- Vote: Click over to vote for your favorite of eight fantabulous entries in the Limerick Chick Final Round by Tuesday night. Be ready to be amused. The winner will be announced on St Patrick's Day.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Apron Strings for Emily is celebrating her blogoversary on Wednesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Clio is celebrating her blogoversary on Wednesday too. Go wish her congratulations.
- What Wuz I Saying hasn't updated in a bit, but her blogoversary is on Thursday. Go over and wish her congratulations and tell her to update us.
- The RE's Muse (who closed her blog years ago) is celebrating her birthday on Friday. You can still head over and leave her birthday wishes.
- Friday is the anniversary of Jen's loss. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Sunnywithachanceof will be remembering her loss next Saturday. Please give her a hug.
- None Today.
- Baby On Mind has reached her 100th post!
- Gracie is scheduled for FET on Tuesday. Wish her luck!
- Tears Are For Babies had another BFN and is moving on to medicated IUI.
- Such A Good Egg's lining didn't respond to estrogen support on Clomid and her RE said if she can't get thicker lining on injectables, surrogacy may be the only option. She is crushed and scared.
- Little Footprints is about to reach the same point in her current pregnancy that she lost Maddie. She's also been receiving some hurtful comments, so please give her support.
- Fran is scheduled for her hysteroscopy on Tuesday, and her cat is sick. She could use a hug.
- Sonja is 19 weeks with quads! Her cervix is not cooperating and she is having some congractions. She has been hospitalized. When she is released she will be on strict bedrest. The goal is for her to get to 27 weeks. She could use some support as she is pretty scared right now.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. Eve is now back home from the hospital, although she is still on full bedrest.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Cyndi is having twin boys!
- Mekate saw one perfect embryo with a beating heart!
- Baby, Interrupted saw one heartbeat!
- I.V.Effed is shocked to have a first beta of 303!
- Just the 2 of Us finalized their son's adoption on Monday. Go wish them congratulations!
Read and Support