Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today (I have posts in the queue, but I am trying to make a decision about the future of the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day).
- Blog Move: Shazz is moving her blog back to http://shazzambabyquest.blogspot.com/. She invites everyone to join her there.
- Vote: Click over to vote for your favorite of eight fantabulous entries in the Limerick Chick Final Round by Tuesday night. Be ready to be amused. The winner will be announced on St Patrick's Day.
- Daily Update: There are currently 292 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Eggs Out of Time (over 35 and ttc, IVF)
- Alex's Adventures (general IF)
- Being Joyful Always (religious/spiritual)
- Apron Strings for Emily is celebrating her blogoversary on Wednesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Clio is celebrating her blogoversary on Wednesday too. Go wish her congratulations.
- What Wuz I Saying hasn't updated in a bit, but her blogoversary is on Thursday. Go over and wish her congratulations and tell her to update us.
- The RE's Muse (who closed her blog years ago) is celebrating her birthday on Friday. You can still head over and leave her birthday wishes.
- Please be with Msfitzia as she remembers her son Thomas this week.
- AnxiousMummy's ectocpic anniversary was Saturday. She is remembering what could have been and trying hard to move on.
- Friday is the anniversary of Jen's loss. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Sunnywithachanceof will be remembering her loss next Saturday. Please give her a hug.
- Dayzofrain lost her stepbrother recently. Please go over and give her support.
- Circus Princess's FET was negative, and she could use a hug.
- The Muriels got a BFN on the FET of their last two embryos and have decided to stop TTC #2. They're feeling extremely lucky to have their little girl, but sad that she will not have a sibling. Stop by and offer them a hug.
- It Is Written in the Stars Above has ten embryos! Go wish her congratulations. Her transfer is on Monday.
- Stacey got a negative test after undergoing IVF. Please stop by and hold her hand during this difficult time.
- Susan leaked amniotic fluid over the weekend and goes in for a scan Monday. Please swing by and give her support as she waits for results!
- MLO Knitting hit 500 posts!
- Callie's newborn son's heart surgery went well!
- The Happy Hours has her transfer on Tuesday. Go give her good thoughts.
- Making Me Mom has her transfer on Monday. Please give her good thoughts that they'll have two to transfer.
- Sonja is 19 weeks with quads! Her cervix is not cooperating and she is having some congractions. She has been hospitalized. When she is released she will be on strict bedrest. The goal is for her to get to 27 weeks. She could use some support as she is pretty scared right now.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. Eve is now back home from the hospital, although she is still on full bedrest.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Sarah saw one beautiful heartbeat!
- After years of battling IF and losses, Lisa at meinsideout just gave birth to two beautiful babies! Go over and wish her congratulations!
Read and Support