Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Guest Post: Pamela Jeanne had her guest post printed by Lisa Belkin of the Motherlode column. Go over and read and support.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Sweet Pea (pg loss)
- I Am Woman...Right? (POF) (female factor)
- The Cat Lady Who Has Endometriosis (IVF, endo)
- A Place for the Angels (loss, helpful site)
- The Infertility Doula (helpful site)
- Monday is Cowboy and Titan's Mom's anniversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- Next Tuesday is Weebles Wobblog's blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- Wednesday is Sue's anniversary. Go wish them congratulations.
- Dreaming of a Broken Heart could use a lot of support this weekend. On Monday, she will be remembering Aiden on his unfulfilled due date.
- Jen's unfilled due date is on May 10th and she needs lots of support and love.
- Al could use some support as she is experiencing a scary and potentially dangerous second miscarriage. She isn't getting the best support from some of her in-laws, so a kind word would do wonders.
- Sass received a BFN after their first IFV. They did not have any embryos to freeze. Please go give her some love. She could use a good hug!
- Scary news for Our Own Creation. AMS is not quite 24 weeks with Olivia Moonpie, and they discovered she was 2 cm dilated with a bulging bag of waters. She had just been discharged after weeks in the hospital and bowel surgery, and is now back in the hospital. Please go over and give your support!
- Sonja and her quads have made it to 26 weeks! She is still on bedrest. Go keep her company as she waits the safe arrival her her babies.
- Potty Mouth Mommy made it to the 28 week milestone! Still having contractions but holding strong while on bed rest with no cervical changes!
- Little Footprints is 25 weeks and continues to be on full bedrest after having her cerclage placed. She is doing well but still has a long way to go and could use support.
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany is on bedrest. After multiple losses, she is hoping that "baby Bean" will be able to survive the IC and irritable uterus and preterm labor to be able to walk the Earth in a way his siblings never could.
- It appears Sonja at On (In)fertile Ground may be in labor. Her ffn test was positive and she is 3cm dilated. At almost 28 weeks, it is still a scary proposition to deliver now. Please send your good thoughts.
- Misfit Mrs. had good results for her second beta. She has had five previous losses but is hoping that this is the time that she will take Heartbeat Hill. Go give her your best wishes.
- None Today.
Read and Support