Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Worry: A blogger write, "IVF Girl last Tweeted a couple of days after the birth of her baby and had been dealing with a pulmonary embolism. She has not Tweeted or posted on her blog since. I am wondering if she is okay." If anyone knows, please leave information in the comment section below.
- Thursday Tossout: a weekly reminder to submit anything you want listed in the LFCA. Anything in by 7 p.m. tonight will go into the Friday edition that is up through the weekend. Calls for support, happy or sad anniversaries, birthdays, blogoversaries, general news that the community should know, etc.
- Project: Katie is starting phase one of her What IF personal project, which is to create a pamphlet to be given to women at their OB or the ER when they are told their baby is dying or has died. Please go to her blog and leave suggestions on resources you found helpful or wish you would have had at your disposal.
- Seminar: For any Recurrent Pregnancy Loss folks in Northern California, there's a free seminar at Stanford on May 18th at 6:30 PM.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- The Single Hussy has a birthday on Mother's Day (which is kind of a downer as she thought she'd be a mother or at least pregnant by now). Please go sing her a song.
- Monday is Cowboy and Titan's Mom's anniversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- Next Tuesday is Weebles Wobblog's blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- Wednesday is Sue's anniversary. Go wish them congratulations.
- Jen's unfilled due date is on May 10th and she needs lots of support and love.
- Half of a Duo, Raising a Duo writes, "the anniversary of my fraternal twins' passing and losing my fertility happened on Mother's Day. This blog entry is meant to honor my lost daughters and my fraternal twin sons, and how I have been affected and shaped as a mother due to the girls' loss 29 years ago. My sons are 2 so I waited decades to become a mother."
- Dreaming of a Broken Heart could use a lot of support this weekend. On Monday, she will be remembering Aiden on his unfulfilled due date.
- None Today.
- Emily has unexpectedly found herself without a job and it has brought many old feelings to the surface again. Please go flood her with good thoughts!
- Al's having a tough time dealing with an ectopic pregnancy after a miscarriage in January. She could really use some support.
- Sonja and her quads have made it to 26 weeks! She is still on bedrest. Go keep her company as she waits the safe arrival her her babies.
- Potty Mouth Mommy made it to the 28 week milestone! Still having contractions but holding strong while on bed rest with no cervical changes!
- Little Footprints is 25 weeks and continues to be on full bedrest after having her cerclage placed. She is doing well but still has a long way to go and could use support.
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany is on bedrest. After multiple losses, she is hoping that "baby Bean" will be able to survive the IC and irritable uterus and preterm labor to be able to walk the Earth in a way his siblings never could.
- After a particularly horrendous fertilization episode (the clinic was supposed to do ICSI but neglected to do so) with her last IVF cycle, K at Last American Girl Standing is now holding her breath and hoping that her beta's continue to double. Go over and help her cheer on her little survivors.
- None Today.
Read and Support