Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Fundraiser: Fearlessly Infertile is raising money for Parenthood for Me, whose first infertility and adoption grants will be awarded in June. For every $10 donated you will be entered to win a $100 gift certificate AND she will be matching all donations dollar for dollar! The winner will be announced on May 30th so please stop by and show your support with a donation.
- Question: Kacy has some questions about heterozygous MTHFR.
- Creme de la Creme: for the love, it's finally done. Sorry about the delay, but the final blurbs have gone up on the Creme de la Creme (anything that came in before the deadline of March 1st). Please go over and cheer on the rest of the list. The final count was 288 posts for 2009. Let's see if we can break 300 before the list goes up in January next year. Er...though the 2010 list won't open until November.
- Game: Can you identify the photoshopped bloggers? Hint: one of them is me and all but one has their picture up on their blog regularly.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Wednesday is Sue's anniversary. Go wish them congratulations.
- My Hopeful Heart is celebrating blogoversary on the 16th. Go wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- With enormous sadness--Vee's husband, the incomparable Dynamo Dad, Max, died yesterday. Vee's blog is invite-only, but you can leave her words of condolence on this post if you don't have access to her blog. Writing this blurb feels unreal. They are two long time members of the ALI community, both bloggers for over five years, and the blogosphere is not the same without his voice and art. Gil also has up a beautiful tribute.
- Lifebytheday had a 3day transfer on Saturday and is now in the 2 week wait.
- After having a hysterectomy in 2008 after years of dealing with endo, Sonja has learned that her endo has returned. Please go give her a hug.
- Potty Mouth Mommy made it to the 28 week milestone! Still having contractions but holding strong while on bed rest with no cervical changes!
- Little Footprints is 25 weeks and continues to be on full bedrest after having her cerclage placed. She is doing well but still has a long way to go and could use support.
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany is on bedrest. After multiple losses, she is hoping that "baby Bean" will be able to survive the IC and irritable uterus and preterm labor to be able to walk the Earth in a way his siblings never could.
- A Ruby Family is pregnant.
- KK's anatomy scan revealed that she is having a boy! He looked great but there are some issues with her placenta.
- Sonja has welcomed her quads! Sophie, Ethan, Liam and Jude arrived on May 10th. All babies are in the NICU. Sonja will post more when she is feeling better.
Read and Support