Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Donate: Bea writes, "I’ve just found out that one of Max’s final wishes was to have donations made to Rainbows for Kate (in lieu of flowers for his funeral). For those wishing to do something for him and Vee you can make a donation here. If you have a cancer charity in your home country that you prefer, I'm sure that would be just as appreciated."
- Essay Winner: Parenthood for Me has chosen the winner of their third Essay Contest about Adoption, Loss, and Infertility. The winner is Martha from A Watched Belly Never Grows. Please click over and read her beautiful entry.
- Press: The "sequel" to Katedaphne's 2007 newspaper article "The Longing" appeared in the St. Petersburg Times on Sunday. The first story was about the process and emotional
experience of one couple's IVF struggle. The sequel, "A family, at last," is about the donor egg process.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added this weekend).
- My Hopeful Heart is celebrating blogoversary on the 16th. Go wish her congratulations.
- Sunday is It's Either Sadness or Euphoria's wedding anniversary. Go wish them congratulations.
- Reproductive Jeans is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go sing her a little song.
- What Wuz I Saying is celebrating her birthday next Friday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- On Sunday, The Shifty Shadow will be remembering her daughter, Maya, on the day of her birth. Please go over and give her comfort from Sunday until Friday, the day Maya died.
- Sue will be remembering Jacob and Joshua's unfulfilled due date on Wednesday. Please go give her support.
- Paula just passed the second anniversary of her unfilled due date for Devyn who she lost at 17 weeks nearly two and half years ago. She still misses him very much. Please pop over and give her some support.
- Sarah at Nerd Nuggets lost her first child, Foster, to a full term stillbirth in March. She is angry and devastated and sore. Please go give her some support.
- The King's TESE procedure did not locate any sperm. Please go give them support.
- Hillary is in the 2ww after a successful transfer of two embryos. Go help distract her as she waits!
- Potty Mouth Mommy made it to the 28 week milestone! Still having contractions but holding strong while on bed rest with no cervical changes!
- Little Footprints is 25 weeks and continues to be on full bedrest after having her cerclage placed. She is doing well but still has a long way to go and could use support.
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany is on bedrest. After multiple losses, she is hoping that "baby Bean" will be able to survive the IC and irritable uterus and preterm labor to be able to walk the Earth in a way his siblings never could.
- Mo had a great first beta! Go keep her busy while she enters the 2ww!
- After 5 and a half years of TTC and adopting a baby girl in January, All You Who Hope has been blessed with a miracle, her first ever surprise BFP! She even has an ultrasound video to prove it!
- John and Jade at Putting the Fun in Infertility are finally pregnant.
- Bingo! BustedKate has heard a heartbeat at 8 weeks. Go share in the excitement!
- Duck welcomed her boy/girl twins into the world on May 4, 2010. Both babies spent a few days in NICU and are now home enjoying their new life!
Read and Support