Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Question: WiseGuy has a specific question about the blogs that are displayed on Blogger profile. She had to delist her blog from her profile, after accidentally following through a link of a blog invite by a student. She wonders whether the 'inviter' is actually able to find out/identify if people have accepted the invitation? People who have private/invite-only blogs or other knowledgeable souls out there could please leave a response in the comments section here. Many Thanks! (She is itching to start displaying the blogs again.)
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- It's CDE's birthday on Saturday. Go and sing him a little song.
- Infertile. Who, Me? is celebrating her birthday on Monday. Go sing her a little song.
- Coming2Terms is celebrating her birthday this week. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Taking the Statistical Bullet is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Her Womb, Our Hearts is remember the loss of their first baby five years ago, just days after her husband has left for basic training this week.
- Rachel has learned that this pregnancy has resulted in a blighted ovum. She and her husband are devastated. Please go send them some support.
- K is celebrating her 100th post, moving, and hoping to ovulate. Send her some love!
- Pcostory had a negative cycle after their last insurance covered IUI. Not sure where they are heading next.
- Katie could use a little support as this cycle drags on.
- Willow of Write, Baby, Repeat recently lost her grandmother. Share your sympathies with Willow and read the absolutely beautiful tribute she's written of her grandmother.
- Keiko's Granny is back in the hospital with kidney failure and a mild stroke after being diagnosed with congestive heart failure last month. The doctors say it's a matter of hours or days at this point, and she could use some support during this time.
- Potty Mouth Mommy made it to the 28 week milestone! Still having contractions but holding strong while on bed rest with no cervical changes!
- Little Footprints has made it to 30 weeks! Her cerclage is still holding tight, but she remains on bedrest. Stop by and keep her company while she waits for the safe arrival of Baby A.!
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany is on week 3 of bedrest and after getting the McDonald cerclage placed her cervix is now 2.2cm (up from 0.6cm!). Baby Nolan is doing great and just hoping to make it to viability!
- Project Progeny is on bedrest, but doing better. Please go keep her company.
- Infertility on the Brain is resting at home until the twins come.
- Ann is pregnant with triplets with 65 days left, and she was just diagnosed with pre-eclampsia. She is very scared and uncomfortable.
- Little Steps to Baby Steps first ultrasound showed what may be a blighted ovum. She needs to go back again on the 7th to confirm and could use good thoughts.
- Noelle got some bad news about Baby B, who has severe IUGR, at her last growth scan. She is on modified bed rest and having a really hard time.
- Go celebrate with Elana from Elana's Musings who just announced her pregnancy.
- Jo is eagerly and anxiously awaiting Friday's u/s where she may graduate from RE to OB! Go keep her company and send her lots of good vibes.
- Two Moms welcomed their daughter on May 29th. Swing by to gush over her picture!
- Romancing the Stork and her partner completed their second-parent adoption, providing equal parental rights to their son's non-birth mom. Please celebrate with them!
- Amy and Melissa completed their second-parent adoption, providing equal parental rights to their son's non-birth mom. Stop by to congratulate them!
Read and Support