Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- No miscellaneous news...er...then I leave you with a song for your listening pleasure...
- IComLeavWe: the June IComLeavWe list is now open for sign-up.
- Connection: Stephanie writes: "Hello all! I'm looking for some advice from any plus size mommas or trying to be mommas out there. I had my first RE appointment this week and was told by the doc. that he wouldn't treat me until I lost 50+ pounds and/or got LapBand surgery. My hubby and I, know we need to lose weight, but don't want to wait 6 months+ to even begin bloodwork, ultrasounds and the dreaded HSG. (We've done 3 rounds of Clomid unsuccessfully already) Would love some words of wisdom from any ladies who have been through this predicament before!"
- Article: Pamela Jeanne writes, "The Globe and Mail writes about couples who find a path to peace with infertility and shares some science and cultural insights. Comments welcome."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- It's my birthday--Stirrup Queens turns 36. Come sing me a little song.
- Our Little Tongginator is having her birthday on Thursday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Finding Family celebrated her birthday over the weekend. Go sing her a little song.
- My Dusty Ovaries had her blogoversary last Sunday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Just Another Mom Blog celebrated her anniversary on Tuesday. Go wish them congratulations.
- A Little Sweetness is celebrating her birthday today. Go sing her a little song.
- Here We Go Again is celebrating her birthday today too! Go have a slice of cake with her.
- It's CDE's birthday on Saturday. Go and sing him a little song.
- Gwinne is remembering the baby she lost early last June, while anticipating IUI #13 at the end of the week. She could use some kind words; please stop by to wish her well.
- JuliaS is remembering Zach, who she lost in 1995. Please go give her comfort.
- Jeanna's long awaited babies were delivered too early. She is remembering her identical twin boys on their due date 5/31/10. Please remember them with her.
- Gundy just found out that the medication she took to induce a miscarriage did not work completely, so, on top of all the pain of losing a baby, she has to go through the process again! Please go give her support.
- Lisa is struggling because of a hard weekend. She found out about an upcoming family reunion, which she dreads because she and her husband have yet to adopt a child. There will be no comments made about their adoption attempt of over seven years, and she cannot fathom listening to all the child talk. Also, Lisa is still grieving not being chosen to adopt a newborn recently. She could definitely use some hugs and kind words.
- It looks like Lis's latest round of IVF has not worked and she needs lots of hugs and support.
- Her Womb, Our Hearts's husband left for basic training on Tuesday.
- Potty Mouth Mommy made it to the 28 week milestone! Still having contractions but holding strong while on bed rest with no cervical changes!
- Little Footprints has made it to 30 weeks! Her cerclage is still holding tight, but she remains on bedrest. Stop by and keep her company while she waits for the safe arrival of Baby A.!
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany is on week 3 of bedrest and after getting the McDonald cerclage placed her cervix is now 2.2cm (up from 0.6cm!). Baby Nolan is doing great and just hoping to make it to viability!
- Project Progeny is on bedrest, but doing better. Please go keep her company.
- Infertility on the Brain is resting at home until the twins come.
- Ann is pregnant with triplets with 65 days left, and she was just diagnosed with pre-eclampsia. She is very scared and uncomfortable.
- Wishing4One found out that she is having a boy!
- None Today.
Read and Support