Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Results from the Vote: Yesterday, we voted on whether to include a "must read posts" section to the LFCA and people seemed divided. More telling--at least, I think--is how many people read the LFCA and chose not to voice their opinion, which maybe shows disinterest? So for now, let's hold off on introducing this section and stick to the news traditionally contained in the LFCA.
- Question: Bec has high estrogen levels and asked on her blog "Does anyone know what their estrogen levels were like before their egg collection? And if you had a high number, did you end up hyperstimulating? How did you manage it? I need reassurance that I can still go ahead without ended up a complete ohss mess".
- New Non-Profit: Erika's sister is working for a newly founded IF nonprofit in Indiana. See how you can help spread the word and be a part of it.
- Article: Conceive Magazine states, "Once again, Conceive has searched the country to find the companies that offer their employees the most generous fertility and/or adoption benefits. We’ve listed all the 2010 information in chart form, and then used a star system to rank the benefits."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added tomorrow night).
- Coming2Terms is celebrating her birthday this week. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Taking the Statistical Bullet is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Emily and her husband have been married two years today and she is very sad that she isn't 30 weeks pregnant as she should have been. Please offer her some support.
- None Today.
- Except for Mondays has miscarried. She could use a little love and support right now.
- Heather's husband suffered a TIA (mini-stroke) last week. She could use some prayers, good thoughts, and support right now while they wait for his tests to get back.
- My Grasp at Sanity's four-year old niece is beginning treatment for leukemia. She is understandably devastated and could use words of support.
- Jess just found out she will likely be miscarrying for the third time in a year, and could really use support right now.
- Erica needs some support.
- Potty Mouth Mommy made it to the 28 week milestone! Still having contractions but holding strong while on bed rest with no cervical changes!
- Little Footprints has made it to 30 weeks! Her cerclage is still holding tight, but she remains on bedrest. Stop by and keep her company while she waits for the safe arrival of Baby A.!
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany is on week 3 of bedrest and after getting the McDonald cerclage placed her cervix is now 2.2cm (up from 0.6cm!). Baby Nolan is doing great and just hoping to make it to viability!
- Project Progeny is on bedrest, but doing better. Please go keep her company.
- Infertility on the Brain is resting at home until the twins come.
- Ann is pregnant with triplets with 65 days left, and she was just diagnosed with pre-eclampsia. She is very scared and uncomfortable.
- Kate is on bed rest (w/ elevated BP) for the last few of weeks before the arrival of her twin boys. Please stop by and offer her some distraction and support!
- She hasn't announced it yet on her blog, but she told me it was okay to say it here. Smokeandashesbaby's Blog's partner is pregnant. Go wish them congratulations.
- September 29 is having a boy!
- Zoe's adoption was finalized in court last Friday! Please stop by and celebrate with her proud parents, Wendy and Steve!
Read and Support