Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Giveaway: JJ at Reproductive Jeans is doing a fun giveaway! Go share your favorite B.N. memories (Before Netflix) and enter a chance to win some summer movie goodies!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (obviously behind in adding them)
- Coming2Terms is celebrating her birthday this week. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Taking the Statistical Bullet is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- None Today.
- After years of TTC, Sweet Pea and her husband decided to live a child free life. In spite of being on BCPs she's unexpectedly discovered she's pregnant only to find out she's most likely miscarrying. She could use a lot of support in this emotionally chaotic time.
- The Tree House Blog has miscarried. Please visit with her and give her some love.
- Sara at Gas Passer just found out that they are pregnant with twins, but is experiencing a miscarriage.
- After heavy bleeding, it is confirmed that Egghunt has suffered a third miscarriage. She has been through four IVF's and could use some love.
- Shannon has a consult on the 14th for their next cycle.
- In the past week Suzy has suffered another loss after IVF at the same time as dealing with some insensitive family members causing her pain. She could use some love right now.
- Heather started another cycle and could use some good thoughts.
- Betty Rubble is hitting a rough spot in her 2WW and could use some good thoughts.
- Annie at Cradles and Graves is facing yet another roadblock to pursuing IVF. The counselor at the clinic is refusing to give permission to proceed, so Annie's fate will be decided by a team of doctors/counselors on June 18.
- Please give Wistful Girl support after receiving scary news after her endometrial biopsy.
- Potty Mouth Mommy made it to the 28 week milestone! Still having contractions but holding strong while on bed rest with no cervical changes!
- Little Footprints has made it to 30 weeks! Her cerclage is still holding tight, but she remains on bedrest. Stop by and keep her company while she waits for the safe arrival of Baby A.!
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany is on week 3 of bedrest and after getting the McDonald cerclage placed her cervix is now 2.2cm (up from 0.6cm!). Baby Nolan is doing great and just hoping to make it to viability!
- Project Progeny is on bedrest, but doing better. Please go keep her company.
- Infertility on the Brain is resting at home until the twins come.
- Ann is pregnant with triplets with 65 days left, and she was just diagnosed with pre-eclampsia. She is very scared and uncomfortable.
- Kate is on bed rest (w/ elevated BP) for the last few of weeks before the arrival of her twin boys. Please stop by and offer her some distraction and support!
- Louise-in-the-Middle sees doubling hcg numbers after their second DE IVF in Estonia and is cautiously happy, hoping this time things will work out.
- Woman Anyone? has a positive test!
- Bailey had a good 12 week appointment!
- Noelle was admitted to the hospital today. She is pregnant with Baby B who has severe IUgR and now no blood circulation. She needs lots of love and prayers.
- Caz has had a scare at 31.5 weeks and is going for further checks today. Her baby isn't due to be delivered until 36 weeks so she is very nervous. Please send her love and support.
- Amy is worried about spotting and contractions at 18 weeks, is feeling very alone and could really use some general support.
- Caolin is here! Body Diaries by Lucy gave birth so go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support