Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Update Your Feed Reader: Weebles Wobblog has had trouble with her feed. If you follow her blog (and you should because it rocks), please resubscribe via this link.
- Question: Mo has just started two months of Depot Lupron to shrink her endometriosis in preparation for an October embryo transfer. She is nervous about side effects and unsure what to expect. If you've taken Depot Lupron, please take a minute to stop by and tell her your experiences with it.
- Advice: Smiling Scar is looking for advice on how to support a friend and her daughter who is giving birth soon. The baby will be adopted by a wonderful family. She sees both the joy and the loss and wants to find a way to acknowledge this intense time in her friends' lives, without saying the wrong thing.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Evie's Epic (PCOS)
- Huge milestone: The Road Less Travelled is celebrating her 25th anniversary on Tuesday. Go over and wish them well.
- Apron Strings for Emily is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Mama Said Knock You Out is celebrating her birthday this week. Go sing her a little song.
- Family of Two is celebrating her anniversary on Wednesday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Good Egg Hatched is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Melissa at So It Goes is remembering the anniversary of her first loss, which was followed by a very difficult month. Please give her a hug.
- Twelve Grapes's baby has stopped growing at 7 weeks. She is taking a step back from her blog to collect herself. Please send her a note to let her know we haven't left her.
- Shandre has just lost her third child, a boy, at 19 weeks gestation. She is devastated. Please shower her with support.
- K was able to detect ovulation for the first time after her ectopic pregnancy that was removed in March.
- The Road Less Travelled hit 400 posts last week.
- Sooz just got a negative beta back and needs lots of hugs and support.
- JL and her Hubs are beginning to contemplate a child-free life and for today, she is okay with it. Please give her lots of love!
- Denifay could use support during the adoption process.
- Everyday Stranger got married!
- Ann has brought Thomas home from the NICU! One down, two more to go!
- Deni is not sure what is happening with her adoption due to a lack of communication. Please show her support as she waits for news.
- It's a negative beta for Olive Leah after her IUI. Please go send her your support as she tries to keep her spirits up.
- Romancing the Stone is on bedrest at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, after her IVF baby decided to make his presence known at the Home Depot! She's been in the hospital for three weeks, with four more to go. Baby and Momma are doing great, but they will deliver him early, and he will stay in the NICU for 1-2 months.
- Potty Mouth Mommy made it to the 28 week milestone! Still having contractions but holding strong while on bed rest with no cervical changes!
- Little Footprints has made it to 36 weeks! She is anxiously awaiting the birth of her baby girl and waiting out the last few weeks of bedrest.
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany has made it to 26 weeks and after a week filled with a car accident (on the way to the doctors) and variable decelarations of Baby Nolan's Heart rate, she is hoping that next week is filled with uneventful bedrest days.
- Project Progeny is on bedrest, but doing better. Please go keep her company.
- Noelle is in the hospital until the doctors feel it's safe to deliver B. She's terrified and could use any good thoughts or prayers you have. She's 28 weeks and dealing with severe IUGR, loss of cord blood flow, marginal cord insertion and placenta previa. The doctors are holding off hoping B can have a little more time inside.
- Not the Path I Chose is on modified bedrest at home, although her blood pressure has been creeping up recently. She could use a visit while the twins keep baking!
- A Family With Ann Ovulation is on modified bedrest after a visit to L&D for contractions (around 32 weeks). She could use a little visit!
- After a nervous beginning due to some bleeding, Jen at Maybe If You Just Relax just found out that she is expecting identical twins! Head on over to celebrate with her.
- Bionic Mamas got a positive beta! Please go and wish Baby and Sugar congratulations!
- Kristin just found out that their second IVF worked! Her daughter was born with infant leukemia and had an infection resulting from her c-section which caused her infertility. Celebrate her BFP with her!
- Lina needs support. Her betas are doubling, but her progesterone keeps fluctuating. She could sure use some success stories.
- Missed Conceptions welcomed her daughter, E, on June 28! Go wish her congratulations.
- Decemberbaby welcomed #2 on June 30th. Go wish her congratulations.
- Girls Seeking Gabber welcomed William Joseph on July 1st! Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support